Sunday, February 08, 2009

For my dear Yihan

I just reached home not long ago and I am really tired :( But I shall update a few stuff since my blog is so dead(according to bel)

Friday was a big sad day :( Because Ms Fazee/Ms Fazlin left school!!! I went to look for her in the morning and I repeatedly told myself not to cry but I still teared. -.- Her eyes went kinda teary too and she told me to leave the tears for after school but I didn't get to see her after that :( So my spirits were dampened and I had no mood for P.E at alllll.



But I got better as the day went by and we went to support the Table tennis girls after school.
My dear yihan, this part's for you;

I know it's impossible to ask you not to be upset cos if I were you, I'd feel upset too and no amount of consolation could make me feel better. I know you feel really bad because the set you were playing was a crucial one.
But please don't put all the blame on yourself because you're competing as a team. I'm sure no one in your team blames you, because even at the very last moment, when the RV girl just need 1 more point to win, you still fought on. I'm sure that they saw your effort and they know that you did your best already.

And nope, I wasn't disappointed at allll :) Because I saw everyone playing their best, and it was really an exciting match. (not saying this just to make you feel better) And I saw a different side of you too. I saw the strong and determined-to-win Yihan.

It's your last year and Friday was your last chance to get into the next round. Though you girls lost, but it's okay. We'd always have to face failures in life. It's hard to accept but we learn things through failures.
Besides the tournament isn't a full reflection of what you are capable of. I'm sure you can do better than that, maybe it's just because you're too nervous? Learn from your mistakes and do well in future.
Cheeeer up okay, though I know it'll take quite some time to get over it. Love youuuu! :)


p/s: isabelgoh i promise i'll update a proper one soon heehee

No comments: