Monday, January 12, 2009

Release of Os results

This shall be a short post. So yes today was the release of the O level results. And when they were announcing the top scholars, I was waiting for Weisheng's face to appear on the screen. In the end it really appeared How cooool. Deborah and I even stood up and screamed like crazy but who cares we're happy hahah. Last year it was Suren, and this year it's Weisheng yay eldds rocks.

Anyway I remembered at the beginning of last year, Weisheng told everyone "I want to be the top scholar" and it really happened.(!!) So moral of the story is, anything is possible with hard work.
And I'm glad that my hard work for CL paid off yay.

Btw tao I know you're reading this, it's seriously my first time seeing ___ and it really shocked me. Made me feel like _____. Jyjy we can study tgt i love you always

No comments: