Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girls own boys haooooo

Finally had spare time today, so I stayed back with dan yuting xx and tommy. Paired with yuting to play doubles (for table tennis) with tommy and daniel. And it was like a quite fun :) Cuz we were doing stupid stuff like using our hands as the table tennis bats, and we kept using "hand signs" to our partners hahaha.

And they went to play frisbee while I entertained myself with the ping pong balllll :( Hahah. Then played bball with tommy jeremy and yuting. TP & JP, girls own boys HAO hahaaaa I think the score was like 12-5? Sth like that :\

After that they suggested some whatever killing game idk what is it called zzzzzzzzzzz. Like you have to shoot in 3-pointers and if manage to, the player after you will get "killed" so yaay yuting and I exterminated all the guys. And thus girls own boys again HAO.

Yay looking forward to "sports" day heehee (inside joke)




P/s: this post is dedicated to tommy jeremy and yuting :):)

No comments: