Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SPA


Yay SPA is finalllly over :) No more being paranoid and nervous, no more asking countless questions which caused people to be nervous as well. So..for the past 2 days, I watched countless movies, which includes uh.. Reincarnation, half of Shallow hal(bcos it was too boring), Rush Hour 3, Voice, Untraceable. And today ahning and I had fun with this dog called mouse hahahah.

STILL, despite all the movies,

I miss shopping,

I miss having fun under the bright sun,

I miss suntanning, and the list goes on and on.
It's the holidays but I still feel so deprived. :(
Life of a sec 4 student rlly is tormenting. I know I should work hard to achieve a low L1R5 bla bla but zzzzz someone surprise me and bring me out please,


(hi you, if you're reading my blog. thanks for showing me hope when i woke up suddenly in the middle of the night, seriously appreciate it a lot heehee)

No comments: