Thursday, March 19, 2009

March holidays

Yesterday was fun :)

Ty tingting, esp loved the heart-to-heart talk at....Sentosa(?) o.o hahaha sounds weird but wtv. But you seriously became like bitchier and you even taught me how to do act cute poses omgggg. Anyway enjoyed catching up with you still! :)


And we had rehearsal today. Times spent with KPDT sec4s are like rlly priceless because we are a bunch of crazy people and when we laugh, the whole earth shakes heehee.



I think we tried like countless times to capture a nice shot of mamatang :)


Cam-whored with Fantastic Four after tht. Like I totally love YK(F1) and HW(F2) cuz despite them being boys, they still love to cam-whore like us hahah :)

I love F4!!!!:)






Mt Kat's very sporty to join us heeheee :)










And we were perspiring after cam-whoring for so long hahahah,




Oooh and, I met my lovely girls for dinner too!


Yay Imma happy girl today.
:) :)

No comments: