Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fund raising day!

School starts again today. Yay I totally love school (esp getting to see BFFFz haha seriously idk why but I missed her so much, unlike the previous holidays) but I hate getting up so early. So we started the term off well by raising funds for our SL project during recess and it was a success(!!!) Yknow the satisfaction you get when you see all your stuff get sold out. Like literally sold out haha well done ppl love you guys :)


After school we had heats/mass run and we sold drinks, which was a success too :) For mass run I think I ran like 5 rounds, and I felt like dying alr(zzz i know im weak). But it's the last year alr, shall enjoy every single moment left hahah. Oooh and it was heartwarming to see a lot of 4D-ians getting 1st for the heats/participating in the heats haha. I think we've like 4 champions yay :)

No comments: