Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rotting

I cannot believe I spent the whole day by doing nothing. I can only remember me staring at the ceiling for a long long long time, not knowing what to do.

/
Okay so I didn't spend the whole day rotting.

I watched Confessions of A Shopaholic, and I tell you..

I'd die for her wardrobe omg. So I was late for the movie and I was kinda forced to gobble up my food. In the end I finished my Zinger burger in 6 mins own or not hahahaha.

Oooh and I participated in Earth Hour from 830-930pm today :) :) But apparently not everyone in this estate bothers about Earth Hour zzz.

5 comments:

Ysabrell said...

Omg i haven't watch ): ):

Melissa said...

I thought you were gonna watch with me ): ): ):

Emilia said...

BELLYOH: Hahah go watch it's nice!!!!!! And who said Coming Soon isn't scary!!!!! It scared the wits out of me yknow I even teared :( :( :( I can't sleep alr tonight.

Emilia said...

Melissa: So sorryyyy! My cousin came all the way down to JP yesterday then we couldn't watch Coming Soon so gotta watch that to not waste his time yes :\ NVM THERE'S STILL UNBORN :)

Ysabrell said...

Aye to me it wasn't that scary. I think it wasted my money. Anyway the last part of the movie was stupid!!! LOL HEHE CALL ME LA.