Saturday, March 21, 2009

Love you asthego!!!!!

It's the 21st of March, which means.................................

IT'S ESTHERGOH'S BIRTHDAY YAAAAAY :)
HAPPY HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN MY DEAR YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU A LOT HEEHEE.


Since like sec 1 I've known you and I rmb you were like sooooo shy (but you were merely acting to be demure right hahahaha)



And then idk since when you started to become very crazy, and lame hahah.


And we never fail to cam-whore when we go out..



Tgt we even attempted to lose weight by going to the sauna.
I wanna tell you that,

no matter what a glutton you are,:)

no matter how act cute you are, (with your kinder surprise hahhaha)

no matter how unglam and ugly you look,
I.Emilia.Ooi.will.always.love.you.Esther.Goh.GEKHWA hahahahaha. And although it is a fact that I am cuter than you, I shall let you be cuter than me JUST FOR TODAY heee. Love you mwah mwah see you later(:

p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EDWINNNNNNN TOO!!!!! So sorry huh, didn't celebrate with you cos I don't know a lot of 'em :\

No comments: