Saturday, April 11, 2009

Annual Sports Meet 09

HIII :) Shall update since bel said my blog's dead umzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................
Oooooh yes KSS's annual sports meet 09!
Jaguar got 5th for cheering, 4th for overall. Didn't expect us to get any high ranking or whatsoever cos most of the Jaguarians are like totally not enthu about the whole sports meet at all. Ran for the performing arts/clubs and societies 4x100m relay. In the end all the performing arts clinched the top 3 titles while K-productions got like 4th. zzzzz. I was super disappointed la I think I ran too slow maybe I shouldn't even represent KP in the first place.

Random Person: Hey who ran for K-productions huh?
Me: Oh warah, JJ, asraf and me.
Random Person: Huh you???????????/ (gives the huh-emilia-can-run-meh-face)

Maybe to them it's a joke or wtv, but it's quite hurting yknowzxzx :( :(

After that, we went to support our juniors for their SYF @ Catholic Junior College. When we reached there and saw them warming up, a surge of nostalgia rushed through me, and everything came back to me. 2 years ago, we did the same as them tooo. Up till now, I still feel quite sad that we cannot join the SYF :( But I guess we should give the juniors a chance too.

Anyway I think they did a great job, and their acting was seriously good. Especially Matthew, I totally saw him in a different light. Great job juniors :)
Then we stayed to watch the other SYF pieces. Fantastic 4 left halfway to eat and when we got back, it was in the middle of a show. And when I saw one of the actors, I went like "Eh deborah, that looks like Izzaty!"

After awhile I realized that they were doing Mama Looking For Her Cat, which was one of the shows we did during sec 1. No wonder all the lines seemed so familiar to us And after watching it, everything started coming back to me, again.


So after Sports day, I started thinking. All the events are passing one by one. Like our LAST CNY celebrations in school, LAST annual road run, LAST sports day, and soon we'll be leaving Kranji. Omg it's damn sad :( I cannot bear to leave Kranji, and I seriously dislike saying goodbyes, and leaving somewhere that I'm so comfortable with. :( :(

Omg okay I just realized that I typed a super wordy post and I've not done that in like months already I guess. (Kutu send me the pictures soooon!)
Oh wait, shall end of this post with a super unglam photo of me. I realize John really likes taking unglam photos of me :(

My mouth is like o.o

7 comments:

Ysabrell said...

AYE SO CUTE I LIKE THE LAST PICTURE.CANDID SIA

Laura, said...

I unlock alr!HAHA.

Jeremy said...

TAGGED! I mean COMMENTED! OMG! It sounds so werid loh... :D

Ysabrell said...

U HUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

Anonymous said...

Love this candid photo. John is really getting good....

Ysabrell said...

updateee.

Emilia said...

Bellyoh:haha ok soon :)
G.T:Haha you are?