Saturday, April 18, 2009

Go drama!

Almost all of the performing arts got their SYF results; Band/Choir got Silver, Dance got Gold with Honours. Yay congratulations to all of them :) Like what Mr Kat said on the podium last Friday, no matter what award they received, at least they worked very hard and we should be proud of them. Drama's result will be released last by next Thursday and I believe in my lovely juniors :):) Prove it to all those who think that we cannot do it. Prove it to all those who stereotyped us.

GO K-PRODUCTIONS DRAMA TEAM!

Night study started on Monday. Stayed in school with Merlin/study group and I feel so drained of my energy zzzzz. But prelims 1A are coming shall work very very hard. And Mr Kat taught understand Esters/macromolecules yesterday. He's seriously funnny ok. All thanks to him I really understand better. Though I'm not his student he's still taught me patiently how nice right. :)
Oooh.
To my lovely FBD and Deborah:
Thank you so much for being there for me the past few days. Your hugs made me feeel much better, seriously :) And the crazy cam-whoring ha ha. Love you girlzxzx.
Thank you to mamatang and Quraisya toooooo!

No comments: