So yay no monday blues(!!!)Accompanied Xx to the dentist after school, tgt with Tommy and Merlin.

So now he has a nickname called LBG(lower braces guy). Ooooh and thanks to JP, Tommy is now called CFM(Complicated Fat Molecule) hahaha.
Night study was the best heehee. Joked/laughed like mad with people at my table (i.e merlin, xuesi, yanxiang, jieyong)
One
E (singing): 翻着我们的照片,想念若隐若现。
Jie yong (sang with me):去年的冬天我们笑得很甜。
And everyone started laughing. Hahaha cos JY is this super quiet guy and when I sang to him I didn't expect him to entertain me.

Two
We were doing some mathe mock paper and I took JY's paper to see how to do this particular question.
JY: Are you copying my answer? (with a super innocent tone)
Hahahahaha best.
Then while we were walking home, I was arguing with FBD about some stuff and suddenly, marshmellows spluttered out of nowhere and scared the wits out of us. Even yongkian/zhen/yi/amanda/whoever's walking infront of us got scared. Anyway fbd, you were never 2nd ok!!



No comments:
Post a Comment