But because of these events I didn't study for english/emathe prelims at all, feel super guilty
I took like countless photos but I shall only upload a few cos I'd die by just uploading everything. (evelynooi pass me a thumbdrive yes heehee)

Okay today..Watched a horror movie with beloved diamers. The girls were all so scared while the stylo milo Wanteng was (hahaha) like calm and not afraid at all omgz.
And....
Codependency (: says:
HELLO EMILIA ! (:
why don't we hit restart, and pause it at our favourite parts. says:
HELLO
Codependency (: says:
Codependency (: says:
Hows the swine flu ?
why don't we hit restart, and pause it at our favourite parts. says:
HAHAHAAH UH? HAHAHAA
25/4 Tea ceremony

Shortest to tallest, sadly. :(

Thank God for my two lovely cousins otherwise I'd have felt odd being the bridesmaid with all my sister's friends.

Photography by some cool photographer heehee.

26/4 Actual wedding dinner

Went to this hair salon at Cathay.

The before look. I thought this was how my hair was gonna be and I totally showed the "omg-is-this-how-am-i-gonna-look" face but the lady reassured me that it was just the first step hahah.

Before he started doing anything he saw my eyebrows and kinda got a shock. Like it's some kinda disgusting bushy eyebrows lah hahaha. So he trimmed it for me. Ooh and when I went to school people went like "What happened to your eyebrows?!?!" Hahahah wth.

Process of the transformation of an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan(no evelyn ooi i'm not saying that you're ugly i just use the word to create a greater effect yknow haha)

Like a not-bad.

Yay olson yay sis yay me.
Sophia sis: Do you know why is he called olson?
Sis/Me: Nope.
Sophia sis: Because he wants people to know he's a son and not a daughter.
Hahahahaahahhahaha.


Lovely zeeezee. You sang really well on that night(!!) Everyone thought it sounded like a real singer, serious




Emcees for the night. We were super very extremely undescribably nervous but we still did it in the end so yay us$
(btw my lousy sister is a lousy impromptu emcee)

Love you :)

Roses are red violets are blue i love you and you love me toooo
27/4 Happy birthday Baby Ace

Weak mom and cute baby hee
30/4 Baby ace came home
Rushed home to see baby ace after the movie heeheee. Look at the second photo :)

Everyone say "awwwwwwwwwwwww"
Love this song love my cousin's voice (though i think live is better). It's like a wonderful gift from God :)
No comments:
Post a Comment