I'm Sorry

--
Anyways..

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO YEEHWEE

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO DANIEL C. TOO!!
Played table tennis today. Gq and I formed a team called EmiQuan(combination of emilia and guan quan) heehee.
And tommy+xx's team is called LewPang hahaha. Totally had fun playing and gq and I ownz pls we're like the best doubles ever(!!!!!) The best part was even though we changed teams, we still kept supporting each other hahah.PICTURESSSS
Ace's full month,

yay me love ballooons.

everyone go "awwwwwwwwwwww"(:
First day of Chinese Intensive..

Recess gang hahah.


Ate lunch with 4/5 of clique 5..Then went Sentosa with my dearest FBD,
Similar shorts that we bought on that day.After I look at this photo I realised that I have another shorts that looks exactly like this zzzzzz

So after a few photos we just lay on the beach and sky-gazed while we poured our hearts out.
Stayed over at her house after that. (Hi fbd, I am going to do what I told you.Serious!!!)So what if you dislike us? We have Os too ok. I seriously hate what you're doing right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment