Monday, May 25, 2009

Itc lab 3

Melissa foooo my punctuations title is cute ok Basically that idiot bff just summarised my day heehee. So I'm trying to write some compo now but I have no inspiration. And we're all facebook-ing now, doing each other's quizzes.

Cindy lim xin yee got 57% for my test?!?!?!?!!?! I feel damn sad like damn damn damn sad. my heart shattered into a million pieces. what a mean best friend.

Deborah got 71%. BUT STILL IT'S NOT GOOD PLS. Even XXXXXXX(a friend that is not very close to me) got 85% lor

Sigh my clique just hurts my heart like what. That noob melissa yong tau foo just created facebook and she's gonna do my quiz. BUT APPARENTLY SHE DOESN'T KNOW A LOT OF THE QUESTIONS ): (Edited omg how can you get 71% sigh bff ah bfffff damn sadddd)

Quiz Takers:
71%

Deborah Koh

Show her answers

Deborah Koh
57%

Cindy Lim Xin Yee

Show her answers

Cindy Lim Xin Yee
28%

Tan Shaotao

Show his answers

Tan Shaotao
57%

Merlin Toh

Show her answers

Merlin Toh
71%

Ysabrell Goh

Show her answers

Ysabrell Goh
57%

Azeezah Azraa

Show her answers

Azeezah Azraa
42%

Teo Zi Jie

Show his answers

Teo Zi Jie
71%

Yongkian Chen

Show his answers

Yongkian Chen
71%

Yvonne Xie

Show her answers

Yvonne Xie
28%

Er Siew Sean

Show his answers

Er Siew Sean
85%

Shane Neo

Show his answers

Shane Neo
85%

Donald Hah Wei Xiang

Show his answers

Donald Hah Wei Xiang
14%

Song Lang

Show his answers

Song Lang
57%

Dickson Teo

Show his answers

Dickson Teo
85%

Jeremy Pang

Show his answers

Jeremy Pang
%

Ziwei Here

Show her answers

Ziwei Here
42%

Ching Ee Jun Yi

Show his answers

Ching Ee Jun Yi
57%

Zhenyi Shum

Show her answers

(p/s: tan shao tao if you're reading this im damn sad tooooo)

HAAHAHA. stupid quiz suddenly make me feel damn sad.NVM SHALL CREATE A NEW QUIZ.

For my loved ones....

Deborah koh(: Don't be sad that I scored 37% ok. I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT URBAN IS ON EVERY THURSDAY. And the colours one, I pressed wrongly. It's not an excuse but still you know it right hahah

Cindy Lim. Don't be so sad anymore okay. We even sang the "cheer up" cheer for you at the canteen just now. It's so loud that it expresses our overwhelming love for you. Besides I promise I'll run around the parade square and say I love you Cindy right. DON'T BE SAD AH. Me love you forever mwah mwah.

No comments: