Monday, May 25, 2009

Bff post

Helllooooooooo

Im an awesome bff cos I'm blogging for this lazy pig here

Lately this lovely pig of mine is so stressed that I feel so sorry for her.Its been really long since I see her happy posts. Now all her posts are those boring entries: eg: I ate my punctuations away. <----- so lame right. zzzz

But now Im blogging for her, so say HI to an interesting post.

Today started off with Chinese lessons and the following days are still gonna be Chinese lessons. Every second, every moment is CHINESE LESSONS. boo hooohooooo so boringgggg. But glad that we found this chess set at 4A and we had fun playing with it. But Zeng laoshi confiscated it after that Awwww, but still we spent our time by camwhoring and talking. OOOHHHHHHH than the lessons ended and here I am blogging in ITC3.

Yay~ Im gonna cut my hair with this blog owner later. shall post up pictures of our new hairstyles soooon.Arent you excited?!?!?!? June hols are coming rightttt after this longggggg Chinese intensive week, and we'll be having a happy study session every day. Feels so weird to say Im looking forward to study but yes, Im really looking forward to own all the subjects and conquer the Os.

Lastly,

I LOVE EMILIA MY FAVOURITE BFFF MUACK MUACK MUACK

No comments: