
Yet on a lighter note, they promised us that we'll take another group photo when school reopens.
By the way do take note that our show will be postponed to 20 Nov
Hong Kong Trip Day 1


Rmb I said I saw Mr Kat? Told you he has the usual-Mr-Kat look hahaha.

window seat yayz.


Checked in at City View Hotel.

The room was small but comfy and not scary so at least I won't get spooked out easily. I'm a coughscowardcoughs yknow hahha.
Walked around and saw this..

XLS. They sell all sorts of mango drinks/desserts and i think this is a must-try(!!) when you visit HK.


And then it just had to rain and our plans were ruineddddd


Settled for some shopping at H&M which was full of clothes that doesn't suit meeeee.

Rushed to Avenue Of Stars aft that to catch their Symphony Of Lights. I think it got boring after a little while though :\


But I must admit that the different lights light up the whole city and makes the view very very pretttyyyy(:






So our last stop was Lan Kwai Fong; the streeet that's filled with pubs and stuff. nightlife. Went into some pub out of curiousity and drankk.


And that lousy sister of mine turned from this....

to..

how lousy right hahaha. Within an hour she felt terrible and stuff already tsk tsk.

Though my face is red but I wasn't drunk okzzz I can still remember every single thing that happened on that night.
Day 1 was pretty boring except for the games we played at night. So yeahhhhhhhhhhh that's it, shall continue again.
Need motivation need motivation need motivation.
No comments:
Post a Comment