There is this one great man on earth who treats me like a princess and no one can or will treat me better than how he treats me. When I'm feeling down he'd cheer me up. When I'm feeling angry he'd teach me how to take a step back so that I can see things more clearly. When I'm feeling happy he'd share my joy. Where on earth can you find such a great man you tell me? Of course, that great man is.............
my dearest daddd.

He's the only one that will endure my nonsense and short-temper. Even when I get poor results he wouldn't scold me, instead he pats me on the back and tells me I can do it. Despite having to wake up early in the morning, he's still willing to fetch me to school every day. And if he can wake up earlier, he'd even buy breakfast for me. When he noticed that I don't have a water bottle, he went to buy one for me. Isn't he like great ): No doubt he has flaws, no doubt he is not the perfect dad, but so what, to err is human.When I saw his photograph, I realised he's getting old. He's no longer as strong as before. My heart aches whenever I see him in pain yet I can do nothing to ease his pain. Yknow it's like...........................that irritating feeling of helplessness.
This was..yesterday.


Happy father's day dadddd!I love you deeper than you can imagine.

/Edited.
Dickson said my post sounds emo but it is not okkkkkkkkkk. So here's a photo for you dickson teooooooooo.

NOT EMO RIGHT. We are happy people.Especially you. So act cute hahaha.Anyway he just told me this..
[瑞庆] (: LOVES B.O.B & GG says:
u have matured!
and
[瑞庆] (: LOVES B.O.B & GG says:
omg, now ur behaving like a young adult
hahahhahahahaha yes i totally agreeeee

is my post still emo, mr teo? (:
No comments:
Post a Comment