Hi I'm at Changi Aiport now but no it ain't another impulsive trip to come here to study. Instead, I'm going to.............HONG KONG!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I am so excited yknow it's like a dream come true omg. I totally didn't expect this trip at all. Anyways I'm gonna sit at the window seat isn't it cool?!?!!?!?!!
(I know I sound like a mountain tortoise but pardon me please, I rarely go overseas) Oooh and I saw Mr Kat just now. He was staring into space with the usual Mr Kat face hahah.
So, disneyland, ocean park, baskets of dimsums, hongkong culture, star gazing, wax museum, and more shopping(!!!),
HERE I COMEEE!!!!!!![]()
Back in 5 days' time and I'm gonna miss so many people so here's a
for you guys heehee.
p/s:shi jie if you're reading this i'm so sorry i'm gonna be away on your birthday. though we're not that close anymore but you're still very dear to me ok. so happy 15th birthday in advance!!!! love you.(:
byebyebyebyebyebyebye i am a happy girl that is heading to hongkong hahahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment