Monday, June 15, 2009

Virtual birthday card

HELLO MY DEAR QURAISYAAAAAA.despite going away tmrw,I still made an effort to wish YOU YOU YOU on your actual birthday.Aren't I being such a darling?Heehee.

Anyways.
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN MY LOVELY GIRL. 2 years of being classmates, and 4 years of being drama mates, I really had a lot of fun with you! And it's been great knowing you. Because you brought endless joy and laughter to me. At times, when I feel lousy/stressed from all those mundane school work, and when I go for drama training, people like you just come up with some funny stunts and there you have it, you made my day. Haha. Just so you know, you made an impact in my life.(!!) So I really thank God for bringing you into my life. Besides I'm really thankful that we've been talking a lot this year and not wasting the time we have together. In another 1 and 1/2 weeks we're gonna put our last show together so let's do it yes(: All the best for your studies okay conquer the monster O's! I love you very very much!!!!

xoxo, your beloved emyyyy.

No comments: