Saturday, June 20, 2009

For my dearest precious

DSC00294

Here's a post for you ok ): I'm not heartless it's no longer P/S:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIJIE. It's one whole post for youuuu

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

MY

DEAREST

KIYO

ONG

SHI

JIE

!!!!!!

okay make tht a belated one. But I really miss the times we spend together in the past The endless kbox and spamming of jay chou songs, the endless cam-whoring. Ugh but time's passing and all things change. Oh how I hate the phrase, "the only constant is change". Still you're very very very dear to me yknow.(can't stop repeating this) And I'll never forget the moments we shared. Feeling nostalgic again im gonna cry. Love you my dear(!!!!!!!!)

ANW I'M BACK.hk was quite fun, but tiring at the same time. On day 3 and 4 I finally realised how does it feel to have feet ache (if there is sth called feet ache hahaha) But my feet really hurt from all that walking. To add on, the sun was merciless ): I think it's worse than SG. Still I did a lot of shopping yaaay. .I shall try to upload the photos,if I've the time.But I'll most probably drown myself in the piles of homework plus endless revision ugh.

Never have I felt so insecure before. I really hate this.

No comments: