Hi guess what I'm at the staff lounge...........In the middle of KPDT camp. All in all, so far camp has been fun!!!!!!![]()
This post is srsly gonna be long but for memories' sake I shall not bother bout the fact that it will bore you heehee.
Today started with SS mock test. Shall not elaborate on that I guess it's okay just that I screwed up the C&C question. So Warah and I were dismissed early because mathe lessons has been cancelled. Hmm met the juniors and played games. Ridzuan kept cmnting that I'm fat please
Ahhh. Knew a few sec 1s namely Weiyu sophia and izyan.:D Yay i love my cute juniors. Then it was lunchtime. And YK and Huda finally came!!!!!!!
So I was talking to YK and yknow what!!?!?!?!!? He was scratching his nipples when he talk to me and I went uhhhhhhhh
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA.
Hmm took the bus to somewhere opposite vivo and we chatted. Totally lol-ed with weiyu and sophia and they totally reminded us of our good 'ol sec 1 times.
Sec 4 life is so mundane ugh but nvm. As quoted from YK," Success never comes easily." Reached the place and we began trekking. And so yk, being an ultimate geek, even said this, "Omg this is worse than doing 10 sets of amathe papers."
Nerd right.
Though the weather was super hot and there were many creepy crawlies but trekking was fun :D And we even took a kranji version of "incredible tales" infront of this haunted...mansion. At the end we had to cross this long and high bridge and Nat tan and I totally freaked out -.- But after awhile I totally decided to be brave!!!!! Ok ok what's next....
Bus back. Chatted with yk and juniors again. Made our own dinner and my group made caramel syrup (for the apples)which turned out to be quite successful. Thank you to nat tan and weiyu for the syrup you girls are amazing hahaah.
After dinner was game time yayyyyy. Played musical chair remix version. The one which I missed on Annual Road Run (totally regretted not going ahhh sheeesh) Still it was v. v. fun and we had a lot of fun laughing. Following that were games like don't forget the lyrics, whose line is it or sth. Then while they were watching youtube vids, and while the whole spin room was engulfed in darkness, I............................fell asleep o.o Hahahahh.
OK BUT ANYWAY IM WIDE AWAKE NOW AND BLOGGING AT THE STAFF LOUNGE. With stupid yongkian beside me, misssss tang, sham, rebecca and guan yeow. Oh did I mention I kept dancing the "Nobody by wondergirls" and influenced juniors to learn it with me. Hahahah so yes you you you you. The one reading now, I BET YOU WANNA LEARN IT TOO
Hahah.
WHAT ELSE..............OK I can't think. I'm not gonna sleep tonight and thr's lessons tomorrow oh wow. Okay I'm spouting nonsense.Fantastic 2 & 4, you're missing out all the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! (btw that stupid yk doesn't know what to blog and he kept looking at my post please. go to megacephelic.blogspot.com and look at his stupid post that is copied by me) IDK wht to say anymore bye.
YES YES I KNOW................PHOTOS.AND VIDEOS(:
No comments:
Post a Comment