Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To this dead space

Lately...
5th June SYFiesta.

I think all the performers did well but the audience should seriously mature. And some people should just go home if they just wanna attract attention o.o Get a life please. So a lot of kranjians have posted about SYFiesta and as I browsed through their blogs, I saw things like "Dance was fabulous, Band was amazing, Choir was fantastic. Drama was...... I don't understand." Okay I shall just shut up and keep the cmnts to myself. Anyhow, great job done juniors!!!!! I am immensly proud of everyone of you.

6th June K-Productions' celebration at Sentosa, Siloso Beach

Though only 6/11 of the sec 4s went, we still had fun with everyone; mama tang juniors and kptt Still, the next time k-productions go to sentosa, all the seniors must be present please(!!!)

9th June
Ran 10 rounds round the stadium. Plus another 5 after that. So it's 15 hahaha feel skinnier

10th June
Excited for the KPDT camp tmrw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly only warah huda yk and I are going But it's gonna be a blast anyway!


I am really very disturbed by wtv you're doing right now. Don't you think it's scary? Don't you think you're way overboard? I'm just very disgusted by your every single action.


p/s: will upload the rest of the photos very soon(:

No comments: