
yesterday was a blastttttttttttt.update later,
btw I want to thank each and everyone of you who wished me through sms/face-to-face/facebook/blogs/calls/tags, surprised me,or gave me lovely handwritten cards/gifts/cakes. I LOVE YOU

[CUT-TAG="BIRTHDAY PART ONE."]/Edited
26th June-Advanced celebration heehee.
Sashimi buffet at Sakae with...

Shane! Unbelievable right? Going 18 yet he's still........ sigh sad case hahaha.
So anyway I became full after eating 4 plates? And I totally wasted his $. (So sorry ok I know you're reading this hahaha)

Played monopoly at his iPhone but I totally cheated heehee. When I've a chance to buy a house, I'd decline the offer. Then it'll automatically be auctioned and we'll have to bid. So when it's his turn to bid, I'lll bid some low offer. (i.e 10k) Next I'll bid 10.5k. And when it's his turn to bid again, I'll snatch the phone and stop bidding. SOOO...I WIN


Met XX at dhoby ghaut first.


We went to Cine to buy the movie tickets first, and then we walked to taka to look for tommy+bird. In the end, they told us to walk back to Cine
I was very very irritated I tell you. They totally made me walk to and fro like some fool. Hahaha. On the way to Cine I sat down at some random bench and said something very childish like, "humph let them wait." HAHHA but who cares I was still 15 at that time(!!!!) :D
Suddenly they appeared and surprised me with this brownie. In the middle of cine and taka. Then this group of caucasians walked past us and they went "ooh happy birthday" hahah.
So sweet of them to buy a brownie right, cos I don't really like cakes:\ (ANW BIRD ICE-CREAM CAKE IS AN EXCEPTION HAHAHA)

Went to the arcade at Cine and played the basketball game. I think I own ok(: At least I can reach 100 heehee. So after that we went to watch a movie; I Love You, Man. IT'S SO FUNNNNNNNY I SWEAR. Though they used a lot of vulgarities but there are a lot of parts that will just make you laugh ahaha.

Their dinner was rice+meat+vege+soup while mine was.... the brownie



And then their celebration for me endedddddddddddddd(: Cos I had to rush home to meet some people. (TO THE PERSON WHO DOESN'T WANT YR NAME TO BE DISCLOSED,THANKS FOR CELEBRATING MY WITH ME.:D:D AS IN AT 12AM) At 12, the messages started coming in and some were really really unexpected. One of them was Zhenyi, who's the first heehee.
Then I went to watch The Talking of Pelham 123 (sth like that) till 3 in the morning? So in just 2 days, I watched 3 movies. SEEEE.I really love watching movies haha.
Okkkk that's all for now. Got to start studying first. School's gonna start TOMORROW.
No comments:
Post a Comment