This was on the actual day. Had lunch at KFC with S. Thought S was going to bring me out and I was quite excited. But in the end it was actually a lie. Clique 5 suddenly appeared and they started singing the birthday song out loud at KFC. Yes they got me, seriously. Few days before they still lied to me that they've been going out to study w/o me and I'm not included cos I just came back from HK and I need to be quarantined. I was so sad plz

Yay sweet 16 was really sweeeeeeeeeet hee.
They had lunch at Macs,

while I went to change into....

the clique 5 tee-shirt yay heehee


Stupid bff trying to imitate Cinderella but obviously she failed


One of them(i forgot who): We're going to Sentosa.
Me: Huh?1?!? But I brought nothing at all
Cindy: Don't worry we brought everything for you. :)
So yay off we went.

Took the skyride+luge ride


So we were waiting to get on the skyride and when it was our turn, the person asked how are we gonna split ourselves. And bff was like "oh 1,4" -.- -.- I totally didn't want that but in order to not waste everyone's time, I just got on the skyride alone ): I have such mean friends right I know.
While I was constantly yelling for help/complaining how shaky the whole thing is, they still had the mood to..

cam-whore.

Not only that, they still forced a frightened me to turn behind(where I can see how HIGH it is) and give them a pose.

But of course the spontaneous me agreeed heheehee.

When we got off the ride,this staff called Ryan realised that it was my birthday so he gave me a free ride. I'm so touched that kind people actually do exist on this earth hahahaha ok I kid I kid.


Say hi to Ryan


Next was the Luge ride..

I think we all had a lot of fun, except pooor Deborah who was scared :\ I'm very proud of you, my dear. heehee.
And offf we went to the beach yay. We wanted to change at the toilet but it was too far so we hid behind some green house and changed there hahahha. (Bff I decided not to mention the absurd thing that we did. You and I, tgt with clique 5, can just keep it to ourselves heh)





Supposed to be CLEO, but bff only took EO cos EO=Emilia Ooi haha

Then we were getting ready to bathe and they suddenly grabbed me and threw me down the sea ):
So while I was in the toilet, bff said something like, "Emilia we gotta go. Deborah's mom called. Love you. Byeee."
And I let out a whiny "huhhhh" but that didn't stop them from leaving



Cam-whored a little cos FBD was so into reflection shots hahaa. Ooh then suddenly Merlin became random and said she craved for Delifrance. And something like she wants to watch beach volleyball.

So we walked to Delifrance and she said it's packed and then we walked back.But you know what's the best part? She suddenly said she wants to go back to watch beach volleyball again so we had to walk back.(!!!!!!!!!!)


Strolled down the beach and I was complaining how itchy I felt haha. Then I saw some figure that looks like bfff fooo. And when I walked closer, I realised it's her(!!) Hahahah. But the blur her didn't see me at all and she even asked FBD where was I. So when she saw me, the silly her screamed and fell to the ground hahaha,

Sorry Merlin I thought you were randomly bringing us all over Sentosa didn't know you were trying to look for the place of the surprise hahahha.


Yay me love ballooons to the max



Cupcakes+pizza+chocolate fondue with banana and marshmellows. I was at a loss for words, seriously ):






16(!!!!!!!!!!)
But the surprise doesn't ends there. Bff foo blind-folded me with her hands and led me to this place where I got the biggest surprise-.- Didn't expect that at allll.
And after that surprise, I saw these 2 silly birds walking towards me. They walked the whole of Sentosa to look for me yknow. I wanted to cry


Bel cried cos she thinks their surprise is not as good as clique 5's. But that's not true ok!!!!It's the thought that counts, isn't it? I loved the noticeboard filled with photos/bakerzin cake/agnes b necklace.

Then they left):
Shall present to everyone my lovely clique 5 now..

Merlin(:

Bff FOOOOOOOO!

FBDDDDDDD

Debbbiieeeeee ko ko krunch/fantastic 4. (8 years of friendship can you believe it!)



The huh-face is the best pose ever ok(:

I love you girls a lott
Thanks for making the effort to plan all these stuff. I was really tricked by the study-plan thing yknow! Then when Kegan told me you girls planned to surprise me on the 26th, I was waiting the whole day hahaha. But y'all didn't appear, then I was quite sad alr ): But seriously thank you a lot!Esp bfff fooo I know you spent a lot of time. (I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:D) I think I had the best surprise ever this year. yes koh an song you are correct haha.Met Laura and she passed me a bakerzin cake(yes bakerzin cakes are the new IN cakes haha) and a handwritten card(:
(Hi S. Thank you a lot tooo! I know you also spent a lot of time planning with bff fooo. I'm really touched by everything that you've done, realllly.
)BTWW.
Today was the first day of school. I was late:\ But no detention cos of h1n1 yay heehee. Yet at the same time, I totally hate h1n1 because it deprived us of many things. And we've to sit according to register number, in single file. No more sitting with Merlin
We also received a lot of psycho-ing today. Yknow all that stuff about asking you to drop pure science if you cannot cope. And about JCs/O levels. Whenever each teacher started mentioning about it, my stomach would instantly hurt. And I'd became very very nervous. So I told myself, I must stop...a)watching so many movies
b)watching so much teevee
c)blogging that often
It is not easy but I'll try. I'm really determined and I know I want to do well. I don't want to end up like the nightmare I had; be the only one crying over my results.
Yes I may be struggling very hard with pure science now but I believe HARD WORK do pays offf.Shall go mug now byez.
p/s: since today was my last day of freedom i went to watch Transformers with yx xs and colleen. Initally I thought it would be some boring show but no I was proved wrong. Go catch it if you've the time:D
No comments:
Post a Comment