Friday, July 03, 2009

Surprise gift

Blogging because..............I've to transfer all the photos to Cindy and Deborah. Such demanding people tsk tsk ):
And I've successfully finished transferring 735(?!?!?) photos to Deborah. See how much we cam-whore? I presume there'll be much more for Cindy Lim Xin Fu tsk tsk so sad I am so tired.
Oooh 1.28a.m. already, before I forget,
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN WAWA DOLL(heehee dont you just love that nickname?)

Anyhows, on Tuesday, Audrey told me that Miss Tang was looking for me.When I went to look for her, she gave me this....

And yay I've got a new friend.
Isn't he just cute?!?!?! (p/s: bel. look at yr photo behind in the blurred background hahaha)
Anyway he's called "laugh-a-lot" Heehee thank you miss tang.
--
Prelims 1(b) are next week -hyperventilating in progress-
Okay bye off to mug. (Oh wait no. Cindy's photos are not transferred yet)


p/s: i love chemistry. don't you?

No comments: