Friday, August 21, 2009

I am strong.

Yesterday's English Oral sucked.I kicked both my examiners' chair.Dumb or what?Very dumb.):
--
What happened earlier today was seriously stupid. I had no idea why did I even do that. I'm not that weak and I'll never be. It's just that it has been a long time since something like that happened and I didn't expect it. Not from you.

Somewhere along your life comes the insignificant characters that try to spoil your day. But no, that's not gonna affect you, that's not gonna make you stop. You can't let words bring you down easily cos if that's the case, you're damn weak. Can't change the fact that irritating toads do exist, but what we can do is to ignore them. I'm not weak,RIGHTTTTT?
Who says I can't? I CAN LORRRRRRRRRRR

Yes yes yes life's too short to feel miserable. Anyway life's great what!:) Things like um...my dear Azra's entertainment heehee. You wannna be a live entertainer right1!!! See, you're moving closer and closer to your goal with me being your cute audience. :) Back to workzxzxzzx..


Glad that it's better.

No comments: