Saturday, August 08, 2009

Day at the Meow Zai's house

Hihihihi I'm at meow zai's house now, which explains why I've the time to blog. Daniel and I had so much fun laughing at melvin's smelly room hahahaaha. When we first entered the room, I almost puked.(no joke) So we had to spam the air-freshener and I sprayed it like a fire extinguisher(imagine it yourself) heehee. But srsly Melvin's house is like zzzzz. His things are covered in dust and there is even food (i.e jellybeans and chicken essence) that were placed there for at least 1 year. I'm seriously not joking or exaggerating. Then we opened his wardrobe and omgggggggggggggggggggggg we almost died while bearing the stench. (to daniel:the thing that we saw was disgusting right hehe) Okay enough of complaining hahah. Meowzai stop being a "zhai nan" and confine yourself to your room.Step out of it and say hi to the beautiful world.YAAAAAYYYYY. :):)

Just had a stupid conversation with meow zai..
Emilia:What happened recently huh?
Melvin:You're asking me what to blog? Um, yesterday lor. CNY.
Emilia: CNY?!?!!?!?!?!!?

Hahahahahah stupid meow zai. Since when does CNY fall on August!!!!!!
So yesterday we had National Day celebrations..Due to h1n1, we couldn't celebrate it,like before. Merlin brought a cd filled with national day songs but other than me/bird/merlin, no one wanted to sing. Not patriotic at all :(

Oooh and Tommy,Jp,Ansong and I even designed our own teeshirts to wear, isn't it coool(!!!!!!!)heeheee.
Anyway there was this classroom-decoration competition, but it's so last minute, we just decided to give up and not do anything. Went around taking photos instead :) Then Ms Sim scolded us for not doing anything so in the end, after grabbing materials from everywhere, we managed to decorate our class yayyyyy. \

Last part was the best. We were taking class photos and after taking one, I asked the class to do my usual "huh" face. In the end they really did it please hahahahah I just love 4d'09 :)




Takes a lot of courage to move on.
Can't help but torment myself with my own thoughts.
It actually haunts me over and over again.
Make it worth it,please.
Please.

No comments: