Though the songs weren't as great as last year's, it was awesome still. Saw a lot of happy people with wide smiles plastered on their faces and I was happy too hehe. Yknow when you see happy people, it just brightens up your day. Ooh and Planet Shakers are coming next year omg omg omg I am so going to FOP 2010!!!For the past week, Tommy/Ansong brought their DSLRs to school to take photos for the class video montage.It's so fun yaay hahahah i love 4D'09. And yes, ting ting, I know you luv 4D'09 because of me right haha. we make the best table-tennis doubles/bball doubles/torres-lovers doubles etc

Lastly, I changed places with Angeline cos I couldn't seeeeeee.No more Vanesssa hohoho jun yi to entertain me): ): But fret not,there's azeezah now hahaha I'm talking to myself. Again.
Anw,for some July babies...
Happy belated birthday to Xenia(27/7)

Happy belated birthday to Doreeen(28/7)
Happy belated to Fantastic One(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (29/7) Pls wait for my card okay,it's gonna be a nice one.heehee

Happy belated birthday to Marilyn mummieexxxx (30/7)
Lastly,my beloved 4D'09


Trust me,I'm gonna make it the best you've ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment