Sunday, August 02, 2009

Empty in the heart.

Background info: I told Shane about XXXX(which I don't really like) and the reasons why. For eg the mean things XXXX does,like silent bullying.

Shane says:
cn i hav a example of silent bully?
ee-oh-why-edge,(: says:
treat u badly.
ee-oh-why-edge,(: says:
treat others nicely
Shane says:
oh
Shane says:
intro your fren to jian lun thn
Shane says:
:D
ee-oh-why-edge,(: says:
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH.

Shane you've seriously got to stop being a bitch hahahahahahahha.

P/s Lame partnerrr.I went to listen to You Belong With Me and I'm so addicted to it now omggggg.

[CUT-TAG="empty empty empty empty empty."]Something used to be so close,so dear.Now it's gone.Things will change,I know.I just feel the tinge of regret lingering in my heart.I sincerely want it back.I hate how awkward things are now.How can something that used to be so strong be broken by words?Just pure words.Isn't it scary?Trust me,I am still me.I still want it back,which is why,I am so affected by it now.

XY said being happy and feeling blissful is different.Being happy means you can laugh all day long.Yes like laugh genuinely.But happiness is different from blissfulness.Because ultimately when you're at home and when you're alone,you'll feel so empty so empty.For the past 16 years of my life,I didn't know that there was a difference,seriously.

Yesterday's surprise was an okay I guess.I baked a cake for the first time in my life(!!) Epic failure.Throughout the whole baking process,whenever I added the wrong ingredient,followed the wrong step,or even at the end when I saw the end product,I'd comfort myself by saying..
"Nvm lah,I'm not the one eating it hehe." I am a Champion haha.

Too bad I didn't join tpsh/bird/wanteng/kwonghong/chinho/guanquan/ansong/angeline/colleen/xunxin yesterday for the movie+ice-skating trip though. ):

Can't believe I actually missed something so important just because of something so insignificant.

Still, happy belated birthday kirk!!! Though you may not be reading this,but still,you made a lot of people laugh with your retardness.Which simply means,you're being a joy.Yay:) Glad to have known you, and oooh,remember to open yr eyes and watch the class montage carefully heehee.

Mom's in hospital.Went to visit her yesterday and I was the first person to visit her yay.But she slept throughout w/o talking much cos she's really tired after the op.Just before I left,I bought her a flower,a card and a magazine.Then when she said sorry for not talking to me,I actually teared after that.I know I'm emotional-.-Just hurts me to see her in pain.

I miss my dad miss my da jie miss my er jie.I want the msia trip to be real plssssssssssssssss.):

Omg okay I've been typing so many random paragraphs I've got to stop.
Countdown to the end of nerd days:Approximately 3 months.Jyjy EOYH.

No comments: