the happy stuff,:)
The year I watched the most movies. HAHAHA.
Inkheart
Bride wars
Slumdog millionare
The dark knight
Valkyrie
He's just not that into you
Marley and me
Coming soon
Hotel for dogs
Paul blart: mall cop
Confessions of a shopaholic
Knowing
17 again
Yhe ramen girl
Angels and demons
Night at the museum: battle of the smithsonian
Monster vs aliens (!!!)
Terminator salvation
Drag me to hell
Ghost of girlfriend's past
I love you,man
Land of the lost
The taking of pelham 1 2 3
Transformers: revenge of the fallen
Ice age:dawn of the dinosaurs
Duplicity
White out
Obsessed
Sunshine cleaning
The haunting in connecticut
Harry potter and the half-blood prince
The hangover
UP
Where got ghost
The last house on the left
The proposal
Year one
The time traveler's wife
The ugly truth
Fame
Pandorum
My sister's keeper
Coraline
Jennifer's body
Love happens
Poker king
Merantau
4bia
Paranormal activity
2012
A christmas carol
Case 39
Mulan
Couples retreat
New moon
Zombieland
A perfect getaway
Planet 51
Avatar
Sherlock holmes
Old dogs
The Fourth Kind.
And the movie of the year?
Undoubtedly............
AVATAR. :)
You can go to this page----> http://www.imdb.com/ReleasedInYear?year=2009&country=Singapore
&&nav=/Sections/Countries/Singapore/include-byreleasedate
And see how many movies you have watched this year HAHA.
Close to 70 movies a year. If 1 movie=10bux, 70 movies=70x10=$700!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE OMG, I can buy my red num bag and an iTouch!!!!! Still, I love watching movies!!! hehe. :)
The year I sat for my major exams
Omg if you think Os are scary, think again. THE WAITING OF RESULTS ARE WAY SCARIER THAN TAKING THE Os ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
The year that I paid for my own overseas trip. HONGKONG.
That is why I still owe my sister 1000bux. :( And it's the first time I went to disneyland/ocean park!!!!!!!!!!
The year that I managed to change phones twice
from a k800i that I've been using for 2++ years to this..

samsung f480.
to..

nokia e63.
The year I had my last production.
Aww I love big hugs :-)
The year I had the best birthday.. so far.
Balloons/pizza/BANANAS(my fav fruit lol)/the beach/breeze/loved ones.Omg everything was perfect.:)
The year I had my Prom Night, and was crown

It was so unexpected, but yes I'm glad. :) I'll rmb it for life hehe.
The year I received my very first EAGLES award.
The year I met my next favourite teacher. MRS RAMMY RAM. hehe.
Like in my phonebook, her contact is,"Favourite Ram:)" And in her phonebook, my contact is,"Favourite student Ooi" Or something like that I cannot remember. :x
The year I had the best teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ms Sim,mr koh,mr lim,ms yeo,miss lee,mdm yong! And of course,Mrs Ram!!!
The year MY BABY FERNANDO TORRES CAME TO TOWN

I STILL THINK HE IS SO HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT. PLUS LOOK, HE'S WEARING A RED JERSEY COS HE KNWS I LOVE RED HAHAHAHAHAHA.
The year my baby cousin ace came to this beautiful earth.
No matter how naughty he is,people will never get mad with him. Cos when he smiles,it is so so so so so so so so so cute ttm. :) And he has grown 4 baby tooth already hehe.
The year my sister got married+pregnant. :)

So glad to be able to help her out in her wedding and be the emcee. :)
The year I was a jiemei twice.(some sort of a bridesmaid)

Sis's wedding.

Aunt's wedding.
And omg they say if you become a jiemei thrice,you'll never get married. Oh well, I don't believe in it.HAHAHA.
The year I rly put in my heart and soul in my job.
(btw, thanks to chunjun for the donuts that's really sweet)
I rly put in a lot of effort to sell those xmas hats okay. And work has made me realise the importance of $. Eg when I wanna buy a dress that costs 40bux, I'll tell myself," Huh I'd have to sell 80 xmas hats to earn the 40bux leh." Then I'll stop myself from buying. hehe.
SO IM HAPPY THAT I EARNED $400 FROM THIS JOB!!! :D
I can't rly rmb the rest sheeeeeeeesh. If I rmb,I'll just edit and add it in. :)
And before 2009 ends, I'd like to thank a list of people who made 2009 memorable for me. :)
First and foremost, it'd definitely be my family!
I rly appreciate hw you all enouraged me during the Os period and yes evelyn ooi i love the encouragement package or wtv tht is called. I love hw u'd randomly come to look for me at alexis's place.
And kelyn(k sounds weird calling u this),sharing clothes w you,being the emcee for yr wedding,talking randomly.
I love hw i can talk to em abt hw i feel,eg wht happens in sch,rlts stuff.maybe they're nt rly interested but at least they listened. Like what sisters should do. :)
I love my parents.i knw i alwys complain tht othr ppl's parents pay their children's bills,prom drsses but i have to pay myself.But it's okay.I knw you guys love me and money doesnt equate to love!!!
Although we don't live tgt, I'm glad we can still go out tgt at times. Sisters outing,family dinner, whatnots. I'm really really happy. :)
Secondly, my beloved diamers!!!!!!
4D'09 cny party, helping ms sim to celebrate her birthday, 4D'09 sports day, class chalets(i think we got the most class chalets-.-), table tennis, movie trips. And the upcoming genting trip!!!!
I love the girls.although we are small in number,it's okay. I love hw i got closer to each of em during diff periods of e year.
Bird&wanteng. All happened whn we sat near each other and practically got very high durng mathe lessons. And the time we helped bird to celebrate her birthday. Tht period of time we were super super super super close. Hehe love you girls.
Vanessaa&azeezah.got closer when we were forced to sit in single file due to h1n1.and they're damn nice to tolerate my nonsense and laugh w me hehe. Azeezah I'd definitely miss calling you azzsheeep!!!!!!!!!!! And vanessa ho ho ho jun yi. :(
Merlin.got closer to her during starting of e year and during el classes.we'd keep talking non-stop and i rmb tht she specially bought a packet of fox sweets for me cos i was unhappy.i love hw we take e effort to knw each othr bttr!!!! :) Cos like,although we're in a clique;clique 5, we don't really talk a lot to each other. I'm always sticking with melissa/cindy and she's always sticking with deb. So yeah I'm glad hehe.
Yihan,she's like this rly sweet girl,and i ttly love her card.rmb hw i went to support her during the zonals period. And starting of the year when we were so enthu in the new year deco/new party :)
Yuting,my fav doubles partner heheh :).i had a lot of fun playing diff sports w her aft sch and we both luv torres omg! She may nt be v outspoken but she's quite funny.Plus i LOVE her legs hahahah Nicest legs in KSS hehe/
Colleen,alwys thr for me and caring for me.I rmb during each exam period,we'd definitely stick tgt and she'll help me to overcome my nervousness.And i rly love talking to her,telling her how i feel.I think she understands me super super well :) LOVEEEEEEE TTM.
Angeline and ziyin,we gt closer thru chem classes.Altho angeline is quite weird,like sometimes she'll give this damn pissed off face idk why,i still love it whn she goes crazy w me.And the cam-whoring times w her!!! :)
Warah and amalina,also gt close to them when we were forced t sit in single files.amalina is rly super crazy and funny andwe'd joke tgt hahaha.warah too,my lovely el buddy.enjoy talking to her when we hv free time. :D
Siangning,happy-go-lucky;) i love to LOL w her haha.she's super crap but funny and i like it. The othr time we were celebrating azeezah's birthday,thn she sat beside me during the movie,and kept saying stupid stuff. It's super funnny HAHA.
Tricia-I love irritating her at times whn we were sitting in single file.thr's this period of time she sat behind me and i kept irritating her,teasing her,calling her leebearlean and she nvr fails to roll her eyes LOL.
OMG tht's basically all the girls and as you can see,i love hw i gt close to each and every one of em and we shared nice memories tgt.Tht's rly amazing.Like we're not very very cliquey and evn if you were to put me with any of em,I'd feel perfectly comfortable.
Same for the boys too omg too many to write i think im gonna write like the whole class??):
Don't care, so here's it..
Daniel-Enjoyed organising stuff w you;class tee,class outings,etc. :) And how we'd always play Don't Forget The Lyrics song. Love how we'd share things @ times too hehe.And i rmb the first time we became damn close was when we supported youkang&co @ the science centre. Thn we began gg out to study tgt. Thanks. :)
Tommy-Rly rly glad to know you.:) i treat you as a damn close friend okz. Still rmb how super close we were during starting of 2009. it started off as me gg to your tuition,thn quiting aft awhile. :x Thks for watching the a lot of movies w me in the beginning of the year. Oh and always listening to me complain abt stuff. :)
Guanquan-He's like damn funnny:) I love talking to him, i love how patient he is when he teaches me mathe, i love how nice is. Evrytime I'm with him, I bet i'll definitely smile/laugh/laugh out loud. :)
Jp-Another guy to listen to my nonsense.I love the long msn convos but i HATE it when you're with other guys,cos you're like a diff guy? Hahah i knw tht thing tht happened sort of pulled us apart, but I'm glad during the picnic trip, everyth was okay agn. :)
Chinho-you're damn blur and i esp LOVE yr version of "nobody" hahaha. I think you're a special and funny guy. Things tht you do are rly damn random. Eg when it's raining heavily, you only open yr umbrella when you reach the shelter-.- It's so unexplainable yet cute haha.
Ansong-THANK YOU FOR A LOT A LOT OF THINGS. HAHAHAHA. :)
Xunxin-Thanks for the late night talks!!! And crapping w me,rly glad to have knwn you too.Thanks for watching the many movies at the beginning of the year when you,tommy and i were damn close. Love sharing secrets w you too,cos I knw you'll nvr let it out! Sorry for the XXXXX incident but I rly treasure you a lot and im thankful for our friendship. :)
Kwonghong-I don't rly talk much to you,but at least,we'll still talk @ times. :) I love how spontaneous you are. Like eg, genting trip class chalets. You can almost immediately agree to go. Hehe and thanks for alwys giving me tissue when I need 'em LOLOL.
Okay basically tht's all of my clique guys.
Siddharth-I'm really sad tht you left SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Migrate somemore. Plus I was sad ttm when you weren't there during Prom night,seems like sth was missing. It's rly too bad tht you didnt let us send you off @ the airport :( And I had my grad show so I cldn't go. Still,I think you're quite matured in some ways and I enjoy talking to you/playing with yr iPhone.Please keep tht picture of us OK :)
NPCC GANG(HAHAHAHHA) namely jingming yeehwee bernard.
3 hardworking guys in our class. :) I rmb how i told ms sim i wanna compete with jingming to get 1st in class for mathe. HAHA. Tht stupid jingming merely laughed it off and didn't find me as a threat haha.But still need to thank him for teaching me mathe. Like during class,I'd randomly walk over to his table, put my worksheet on his table and ask him to teach me how to do.:X
Yeehwee,taught him during his chinese Os. And when he got an A2, he came over to thank me. I was so touched please. :) Hehe and the random talking on msn/spamming of chem qns or weird qns/staying back to study tgt/talking abt JW. :) Enjoy his company heh. But I don't like it when I'd have to always think of new jokes to tell him so tht he can tell ___________.LOL.
Bernard,I'm the least close to him among all NPCC guys,but we still talk @ random timings. And he's a left-hander like me. YAY. :) Enjoyed joking with him during mathe night study too. :)
NEXTTTTT.
Xuesi&yanxiang- Hehe always teasing me-.- But in the beginning of the year, I rmb we were quite close too. Went to eat lunch tgt during our breaks and stuff. :) Yanxiang's like really really sweet and caring and xuesi, we shared secrets!!!!! Evn bff doesnt knw it. :x HAHA.and i rmb calling him shoewash:)
The cycling gang;Eugene/john/zhaowei.
John takes fabulous pictures hehehe :) And he'd talk to me on msn too. Cos we used to be in the same pri schooool.
Eugene,there was one period we were quite close too,but I can't rmb when???Maybe during class chalet or sth. But I like talking to Eugene.:)
Zhaowei-used to be in 1B/2B.He's like super shy and quiet I don't rly talk to him evn though we're in the same class for 4 years.I guess he don't talk to girls except for SY.HAHA.
Farhan&khairul.I love teasing khairul. Sin rule,cosine rule,Khairul,lulululu. HAHAHAH the stupid song I created for him. :) And I think he's very funny, esp during EL classes.
FARHAN. Maylay hahahaha. I'm very glad to have known him!! He's a nice friend. And we're gonna go out tgt soon!!!:D
Ronnie-Used to sit behind him and I love disturbing him..Cos his hair is super silky and I love to touch it. :) HAHAHA. I love his cheerful character and whenever I talk to him, I just feel he's super adorable.
Zijie-Used to sit in front of him and I'd empty the contents of his pencil box.During Os period,we became closer. :) Although ppl say he's irritating, I still like him. Hehe. Towards the holidays we didn't stop talking too and I enjoy crapping with him on msn!!! :D Stupid guy evn wished me happy easter on xmas day-.-
Melvin-OMGZZ MEOWZAI. HAHAHAHA. used to sit in front of him too. Like wht i did to zijie, i'd empty the contents of his pencil box too,but he'll get so irritated. And Colleen and I love staring at him when he falls asleep. The BEST thing is tht he can even wear a smile when he's asleep. Lol.
I rmb the other time we talked on the phone, just the two of us. And we ended up talking for like a few hours?!!?!? I broke his record lol. But I like talking to him too,and we practically talked about everything lor. :) The craziest time spent with him was during the time we spent at his house,exploring his dirty room hehe.
Siewsean-Quite shy and quiet but I admire how he knws his priority and how he works hard for his mathe/not getting influenced by bad company. The other time I was talking to him during self study and I think he's quite nice to talk to. :)
Junyong-During last yr's chalet, I rmb we were like "couples" for the ferris wheel ride. Thn we had a scandal. But whn the ride ended, I broke up with him. HAHAHAHA. Damn famous for his diam7 and tht was why we're called diamers? hehehe. Crappy but funnny.
jieyong-Another quiet guy but he's quite mean luh!! :( Always say tht I occupy Ms sim haha. The most vivid memory I have of him is the time when I was singing jay chou songs, then he started to sing with me.Imagine this quiet guy singing?!?! Heheh and he lives @jurong east.So sometimes we'll take the mrt home tgt and talk.
Youkang-I rmb going to his house and playing in his room. His room is damn cool but I don't knw how to explain. He may be a little quiet too but he's quite helpful.The other time I was leading some SL project then he helped me a lot a lot. :)
i rly love my class a lot. :) :) like LOVE.to the pt tht i dont hv t refer t a class list and these names come out naturally HAHA k fine i knw most ppl can do tht. But my pt is, I love how I share many memories with each and everyone of them.How I got close to everyone of them @ different periods of the year. Yeah a lot of teachers hate our class during the beginning of the year cos our class boys are damn lazy. But so what???????I LOVE MY CLASS;) It's like the best class of my life hehe. And I srsly enjoy having lessons with them cos it's always fun fun fun fun!
OMG TYPED A LOT PLS. :x
Thirdly, clique 5!!
I love it tht we made it a pt to celebrate each othr's birthdaysssssssssssss hehe (L)(L) But i still find it weird cos we have a lot to say to each other individually,but when we come tgt as clique 5,there'll be awkward silences. :( i don't get tht but oh well,the 4 years spent tgt w em still means a lot to me. 4 years leh!!!!! IT'S NOT EASY hehe. :)
Next, I'm thankful for my KPDT sec 4 batch (L)
Esp quraisya audrey huda. rly became a lot closer to three of 'em.Audrey taught me a lot.During rehearsals,whenever I had doubts, i knw i count on her t give me advice.Quraisya joked w me a lot.and huda i think she's rly cheerful.during kpdt camp the three of us had fun tgt right right right? :)
also thnkful for my fantastic 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(L)(L)(L)(L)(L) finally gt our f4 teeshirts this year.altho we are f4.we aint segregated. we are still one KPDT :) :)
i love the fantastic four prom date thingy.love how they gave me confidence whn i was so scared of showing my prom dresss thts kinda revealing.And i'm rly excited for the fantastic four outing next year!!!!!
Deborah f4- Got so much closer to you aft F4/KPDT, and thank you so much for yr support during grad show/rehearsals/prom night. I'm thankful to have you :)
Yongkian f1- Hello f1!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being my date hehe. I think you've seen the worst side of me, and I rly like yr cheerfulness, yr great organisation skills. Hehe. I love love love to go crazy with you/see you do crazy stuff like, SCRATCHING YR NIPPLES WHEN WE TALK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Hwaiyi f2- To me, you're a very very sweet and nice guy. :) I love seeing that smile on yr face whenever I see you, brightens up my day yknow. Gg crazy with you is fun fun fun too!!!:D
Also, I'll not forget my lovely birds!
Esther and isabel, who kept calling me non-stop,asking me to go out and stuff.but i'll always reject. :(
Rly glad to have become much closer to ESTHER too(L) wah i love you ttm man fatty.gg out more often,spending more time @ esther's house.doing nth but pigging out.cam-whoring etc etc......bestest. altho you guys dont mention i knw you guys are there for me. on my birthday, you guys came all the way to sentosa/my grad show/last yr's birthday tooooooooo.
And isabel, you're like super talkative but I like:) Hehe love the midnight calls w you and let's keep it that way!!!! (L)
srsly man, come to think of it,what have i done for you guys????????? :( 2010 will be better right.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST. i'm very thankful for my............ BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
the start of 2009, i dont think we cn evn be classified as bona fide BFFs, cos we are nt rly bff-close. But at least there were like random lunches/study dates/etc/laughing @ mdm ysl's jokes during chinese/post exam trips.eg bff outing@vivo/countless bff days
Really glad we got closer during the end of 2009.it all started ard mid dec?cant rmb. when i randomly smsed bff. thn there was a slight argument for like 5mins.thn we were okay.
following tht,we went to work tgt/went out more often/talked on the phone/contacted each other everyday.(sms or calls)/updated each other on our lives.
RLY RLY THANKFUL AND GLAD :)
I love you bff!!
now for the unhappiness.
2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
the ONLY year kss broke their tradition and did away w/o CFN.
the year that I cried on xmas eve/xmas.
the year that there wasn't any countdown@ town on xmas eve
the year that I realised fernando torres was married and had kids. HAHAHA
the year I drifted away from God. :(
the year I'm gonna leave kranji. ;( :(
the year that I was so sad because I cannot participate in SYF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot rmb already.And I rly typed a lot.I knw you'll be lazy to read all the dedications part, so just read the part tht has yr name? HAHAA
p/s: finally unlocking my blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment