Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New gadget

Since my contract ended, I could renew my plan. And that means, I can get......a NEW PHONE!!
Initially I wanted to get a Blackberry,because a lot of hollywood stars are using it!! So the starhub staff showed me a Blackberry and a few phones that look like Blackberry.


This is blackberry.

Samsung OMNIA. some latest version.

Nokia E63

And one more nokia phone I forgot what is it. But they told me Blackberry is kind of an "email" phone and it won't really suit me. So I immediately eliminated the Blackberry. :x
After much consideration/weighing of pros and cons, I decided to get the Nokia phone.

Only costs me $18!!! :) Hehe. But I think I'm damn stupid. Cos I took quite some time to realise that I don't even need to use T9 dictionary while sms-ing, because all the letters are there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Get it?

Okay not really excited tho. :( Was hoping for an iPhone but it's kinda overrated at the same time.It's crazy how everyone's crazy over iPhones. -.-

No comments: