Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Answer to my qn

WHEN YOU'RE IN DOUBT,WHAT DO YOU DO????
YES GOOGLE IT HAHAHA. SINCE ESTHER ASKED ME TO, I RLY WENT TO GOOGLE TO FIND OUT WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE MEAL BTWN LUNCH AND DINNER.

Def of linner:
A meal eaten late in the day,but early in the evening as a combination of lunch and dinner.


& Since fatty claims that lunch+dinner=dunch, I googled it too..


Def of dunch:
A meal enjoyed subsequent to lunch but prior to dinner. Dunch should be distinguished from linner, another meal occurring in the post-lunch, pre-dinner interval, in that dunch occurs after linner, closer to dinner time.
This, the socially accepted norm with regard to afternoon eating agendas comprises the following progression of meals:

Lunch--> Linner--> Dunch--> Dinner


HAHA call us stupid or whatever k but I learnt sth new. :) And omg 8 days. How can I survive? Maybe it's time I learnt to be independent eh? Still I'll feel weird, very weird. Hopefully I'll be able line up activities for the upcoming 8-9days, so tht I won't even have time to think of anything at all. Hehe ok i know none of you understand this but it's okay.

No comments: