Today's an aunty day so we went to IMM and carried aunty bags hehe. All aunties like going to IMM, right?
So...following our theme today, we took the shuttle bus there. Cos it's FREEEE and aunties like free stuff(!!) Heh ok stop I'm being irritating.On the bus ride,fatty was traumatised by this uncle who sat beside her. so poor thing, but i like seeing her in trauma :x hehehe. Thn we wrote our wishes on this white ball that will be among the many white balls @ esplanade during 2010 countdown. But tht stupid fatty copied my wish that says,"happiness 4 everyone" sigh so typical HAHA.
As usual, I was feeling starved. Hmm side track abit huh. Breakfast+Lunch=Brunch. Lunch+Dinner=????? Linner??!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA. I srsly don't know so I shall invent this word k it's Emilia's word now :D
So.. after having Linner, we went shopping @ Daiso. Impulsively bought twin bags cos it's only 2bux hahah.To end our day with a very aunty act, we went grocery shopping@Giant.
I think we spent 1hr there? Wanted to sample free food but sadly, there weren't any.

Though it's only IMM, we still manage to find joy in today's trip so i think we're fun people hehe. thank you fatty, for today's company.



Pictures

unglam right. nvm fatty. scroll down and see thn you'll know :)






Fatty: eh gimme a cute pose.
Me: Ok ok.
CUTE RIGHT HAHAHAAHAHA k i kid.







twin bags













Looks like some elf right :(



SPECIAL EDITION COS I LOVE MY FATTY. :):)

unglam number one!!!

unglam number two

unglam number three
hehe.
P/S:The photos I lost are miraculously back into my hard disk. MAGICAL EH? :) Now that it's goneback, I shall switch to depressionhappy mode :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment