I actually controlled my shopping urges. Like after my HK trip during june
, I've not been on a decent shopping trip. (Other than Prom-shopping) Seems like I've lost interest in shopping........... yeah right. no $$ only.nvm. BK during jan. :)
and uh..
XMAS IS COMING
I must do something meaningful this year, cos I failed to do so last year. And I claimed that I will do it this year haha okay it's complicating. Plus, presents for loved ones.
So, the above 2 pts merely supports one point;
Need $$$$$$
Side track.. Product of barging into the staff room hehe.


the only decent photo hahaha. :)
rest are here...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=127979&id=556978421
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=127979&id=556978421
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=127979&id=556978421
p/s: 4.42am and I'm wide awake. my body clock's damaged. :(
p/p/s: happy sweet sixteen to tiffany!!
p/p/p/s: happy belated birthday to jemjem, yiying + yuinping. all of their birthdays are on 2nd dec hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment