HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know right. I'm a cam-whore.
HENCE..
PICTURES!!!
KRANJI OPEN HOUSE 2009: 28 NOVEMBER 2009
disclaimer: the animation below may stir disgust in you so i'm warning you. and it may take time to load so pls wait..
...
.......
......
......
....
.......

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. GUAN YEOW IS LIKE SOME PERVERT PLS.

Guan yeow introduced this function on the DSLR to us and we can take multiple shots @ one go so it's rlly cool and we had a gr8 time having fun with it you see heeheeehee. (omg this sentence is so long-.-)

Unglam ttm!


Hehe one of the families that I brought around the school for the tour.












this looks super act cute sigh. :(


HAHAHHAAHA huda looks like she has moustache but it's actually a coin idk why the photo turned out to be like that either :\

my lovely audddiieee went to cut her super-long-until-can-fight-with-rapunzel-hair short just to donate it awwww how sweet how audrey right. :)
30TH NOV-2ND DEC. KPDT CAMP.
I know most photos are alr on FB, but in case FB fails or if I were to stop using FB, I can at least save some photos. :)

Group photo.

Audrey


See the one on the right? Hehe yes tht's suren!

I love kinder joy, brings me joy heh.

I
this photo ttm!!!! Yknow why?!?!? Cos my legs look skinny hehehehehhe.

Supposed to be Audrey Tan, but she's married to WS, so that explains Audrey Chong HAHAHA.

Stupid qeyyy bershka I look like some vampire :( Still lurbz euu w0rz HAHA

My dear kpdt batch of 09.







What I love about you guys?? There's a whole list of stuff! One thing I definitely enjoy is how we get crazy tgt and yes when we laugh, the earth SHAKES. :D Right. I'll miss each and everyone of you guys. I love how close we are tgt and that we won't gossip about each other. Never once have we done so, right right right?
Been through lots of things tgt. Yk and Hy are already like our sisters ehhh :) Although we have this FANTASTIC FOUR thingy, I still think we're united as one club heh. I srsly cannot wait for our last outing together for the year so quraisya ORGANISE SOON!!!!!
Ok done. I semi-cheated. Cos it ain't pix spam as what my title says but the other pictures are like really old. Say two mths ago? Then it'll be weird to post them up now. So yeah, shall post pictures of tmrw's outing then? WILD WILD WET!!!!!! I can see my fatty lovely esther goh. wlao I miss you a lot please. I miss you TTM TTC!!!!!!!!
But that fatty's forcing me to wear a bikini sigh. I am like....not skinny please.
P/S:I love playing the sting game hehehehe.
P/P/S: I've just accepted a new friend so I got 5 ppl reading my blog now HAHA HELLO XUNXIN LEW!
No comments:
Post a Comment