Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cousins gathering

I received my very first xmas present for the year from my stepsister last night hehe. Aft dinner, I went over to zee's house for stayover. Had fun decorating the xmas tree. :) Too bad my family's xmas tree was thrown away when we shifted. sigh. :( Anyways, I caught up with her and I think we did nothing but pure talking+laughing from 12am all the way to 6am. HAHA. The feeling's rly nice. Happiness tht doesn't require you to spend a single cent. yup.


Today today today. Zee dragged me out of bed at 2pm(?!) Tht is considered very early for me, I'm serious. So zee, hilda and I met peepee and hung out @ her place. Let's see..

(in pt forms kinda lazy)
-Played with peepee's cat; Baby!!! She's so furry I just LOVE furry animals hehe.
-Painted our nails. Painted mine red agn cos I was forced to remove the one I had for prom because of the student guide thingy during open house
-Learnt Japanese from peepee. Rly fun I'm srsly considering to take up jap. But the price is kinda hefty so yeah... boils down to the same old story. Need $.
-For dinner,we had ramen @ railway mall. And since peepee knew the boss, we had free ice-cream
-Failed attempt at DOTA.Like cmonzzzzzz,I spent 2 mins figuring out how to pay. Then the next thing I knw, I got a major headache. -.- Plus the way the monsters crawl towards you. omgg nightmare. :x


Aft today, I feel like I'm wasting my holidays.I could've done things like LEARNING JAP,gaining work experience, and stuff. Talking to peepee made me realise tht in this world,thr's so much more to learn, other thn yr syllabus which you HAVE to learn. And yeah it's true, there is so much more to life. Thr's a million things you can do! I think I got my new year resolution alr. :)

I want to be exposed to all kinds of different things and I want to constantly learn new things. :) I don't ever wanna stop learning. It may be the holidays now, but we shouldn't stop learning, right! Learning is eternal, it's for a lifetime. Yes, so here's to a brand new Emilia tht's gonna be much more exposed and no longer a jing-di-zhi-wa (frog in the well HAHAHA)
YAYYYYYY.


hopefully i won't revert bck to lazy Emilia tmrw or sth? I'm determined, and I'm like so passionate abt my new resolution pls hehehehe. Plus passion drives action!!!! :)


NOTE TO SELF: 1.CUT DOWN ON MY POSTS-.- GETTING BORING I KNW. 2.STOP EATING SUPPER-.- ESP MACDONALDS.

No comments: