Monday, December 14, 2009

happy bff day

Hehe imma happy girl. This is my first proper shopping trip in like what, 3-4 mths?! Finally set foot into Ion orchard/313@Somerset heh. And omg the f21 at 313 is so huge!!!!! It's like 4 storeys shoptillyoudrop hahaha. So both bff and I caught our eye on this rly prettyyyyyyyyyy dress at f21, but it's $45, so we didn't buy it in the end. Nvm hopefully my buys @ bangkok will make up for this loss.

Did some serious catching up w bff too. I think I talked so much that I felt very thirsty HAHA. Oooh and we did a kind deed tdy, by bringing a Sri Lankan guy from 313 to cineleisure how nice eh? :) I feel good hehe. But initially he was kinda reluctant to follow us, maybe he thinks we're bad girls? :x Gave bff a big warm bff hug before she left!!!! Love you love you love you love you my best best best bestest friend hehe,shall have another outing soon.













the dress we both wanted :)





even the fitting room doors are so pretty!!!! HEHE.
























Tmrw shall be my first day @ YOG HQ,am quite egggcited hehe:D Aft tht,I'll go to Ms Sim's house to babysit her cute daughter.
Yay I enjoy life like tht,makes me feel...um enriched!!!!!!!!!

One last thing, my post is getting shorter yay.Initially it's only 1 paragraph,but I got so excited explaining my bff day tht it extended to 2.hehe aiya nvm la. MY BLOG LEH. :) k bye.

No comments: