Monday, December 28, 2009

My xmas 09

To liven up this blog,here's a post on how my Christmas went!!

Xmas eve(24/12): My last day of work and I managed to sell 471 hats. Ppl often tell me my salary doesn't reward my effort and yeah I think so too. :( But nvm,I had fun working with bff :) And I met really cool people. Hehe so tht was work.

FBD came all the way down to countdown with me, but thr wasn't a countdown in the end.We were at town for pete's sake, but there was no countdown!!!! Everyone who sat outside ION merely cheered/went high when the sightseeing bus drove past. How lame is tht?!?!?!?! Evn the policeman went like,"This is like the lamest countdown ever." I second that.
Sorry FBD for wasting yr time,but thank you anyway!!!<3

Like last year, I kept getting spammed by snow sprays. :( Hmm, thn caught Avatar once again. I still love it.:) Rest of xmas eve was a screw up.SO SKIPPPPPPPP:)

Xmas(25/12): Went for 2 xmas parties; maternal and paternal side's. The paternal side party for this year ain't that fun. There seems to be some missing element to me. :( Plus, the security guard @ my aunt's condo was such a mood-spoiler. Tsk.

Basically my xmas eve and xmas were bad, idk why am I blogging about it either? But 2010 will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

--
If you are expecting the unexpected, does it make the unexpected expected?
If you are expecting the unexpected, does it make the unexpected expected?
how true..

No comments: