
I'd totally die for that RED num boston bag. I knw boston bags have been selling since like what, beginning of this year? And I used to think the two white things looks like eyes. But the other day I was selling xmas hats, and I saw this girl carrying the RED ONE OMGZWTHBBQ. I didn't know they had RED boston bags so I told myself I must get it..............
BUT IT'S FREAKING $129.90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stupid lah, I'm sure the material ain't worth that much, I'm just paying for the brand. :( So I'm kinda sad now. :( WHAT TO DO!!!!!
Shall weigh the pros and cons ok.
Pros-
1.It's a red bag that Ive been looking for since like the start of 2009???
2.I love red. It's my favourite favourite colour. OMGZWTHBBQQQ~. Like srsly, I had a red wallet from f21/wetseal, red sunglasses from topshop, red dresses from everywhere, red storage boxes from IKEA, whatever, BUT NO RED BAG LEH. :(
3.red's damn hot. :)
4.School's starting agn, I need a new bag.
5.It's selling fast....................I think?
6.red is still damn hot and it owns all colours. :)
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH okay fine I cannot think of any more PROs,pts3&6 are the same but I just wanna convince myself to get it, in a way.
Cons now.-
1.The price is totally not worth the product.
2.The white eyes on the bag are irritating and ugly.
3.NUM is overrated.
Can't think of anymore,but the first 2 pts are kinda strong and sufficient to fight with my 6other pro-points. HAHA. So vexing right-.-.It's to the point tht I can even post about it. zzz.
----
ANYWAYYYYYY..@midnight last night..
Sister: Emilia, I'm very hungry leh.
Me: OMG ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister: Siao, are you pregnant too?
I think this is funny.Maybe not HAHAHAHAHHA-funny but at least a HAHA-funny, to me. :) But seriously, I get hungry very easily nowadays. I'm not exaggerating!! Like yesterday afternoon, I ate rice. After say 30mins? I was hungry agn,so I went to eat rice AGAIN. For dinner I had Macs. In less thn an hour's time,I became hungry agn.-.- When it reached 12am or so,yes you guessed it,I was hungry once agn.
:(
No good no good..............................
No comments:
Post a Comment