Chubby flabby bubbly fatty shorty says:
my interview experience > job experience
Told ya.
Anyways... -->>> http://screamsandcries.blogspot.com/ Read the 7th Dec post. Epic joke hahahahaha. I watched it thrice and I'm still laughing out loud each time I watch it!!!! Eh fatty I'm increasing yr site views hehe.
I just applied for a Santarina job that fatty introduced to me. Hope I get it hehe cos it sounds fun :) And k fine, it's also because I wanna wear the Santarina costume.(!!) Looks pretty and glam hehehe.
Headed down to IKEA today, bought two storage boxes and a rather pretty IKEA bag. It looks cheap but it's red and white!!! My fav colours hahaha. Spent less than 10bux so.. I'm happy. :) Wanted to catch a movie @tiong bahru but we've watched all the movies already. no fun. >:( See this is what happens when you keep spamming movies.
Had no choice but to rent movies to watch; Scary movie 3+Seeds of chucky. Despite how lame/stupid/horny Scary Movie 1/2/3/4 are, I still love 'em. Cos I'm stupid like that. :)
Right,I'm out of here.
Once agn, http://screamsandcries.blogspot.com/ 7th Dec epic joke post I swear you'll laugh out loud. HAHAHA k I sound like some irritating advertiser.
P/S:I'M FEELING THE XMAS MOOD ALREADY. ARE YOU ARE YOU?! Jingle bells~~
No comments:
Post a Comment