Saturday, December 05, 2009

WWW

Isabel and esther stop refreshing my page for photos i can see my footprints!!!!HAHAA.

ANYWAY... yay loved today's outing with Esther fatty, bel and Meihua. :)

This is a random conversation btwn Bel and I..

E: Why do you call yourself ysabrell?
B: Oh you gave me that name what.
E: HUH?! Since when?


HAHAHA weird right even I don't know about it.Turns out to be, I used to call myself emyria(stupid yes i know) and I named her ysabrell hahaha.

On the mrt, Esther looked at the map and almost immediately, went like, "16 more stops". Cool right. Yknow how?

Eg.Tanjong Pagar is EW15, Pasir Ris is EW1.
So Pasir Ris is 15-1=14, 14 stops awy from Tanjong Pagar. AMAZING RIGHT I DIDNT KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BIMBO BUT OMG ITS AMAZING HAHA BET SOME OF YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT.


K K K K K.
So off we went to WWW. DAMN FUN PLEASE. :)
I was trying to get everyone hyped up so I screamed, "OMG YAY WILD WILD WET!" But they merely mocked at me, only bel screamed with me hehe. So..

Love the U-shape ride. I was screaming all the way cos I was so scared. :( And then there was this bucket thingy. Like when it's filled to the brim, the bucket will turn and the water will fall on us, like a waterfall. So we were waiting excitedly and when the bucket turned, we realised that we were too far away and the water couldn't reach us -.- Hahaha.

Lazy to elaborate the rest, but I had a fun time anyway. :) Just hate the dirty floor and you'll have to walk barefooted ewwww.

And bel was damn "pissed" that the three of us kept cam-whoring hehe.
Took some bus to go to town but I was having motion sickness, plus the ride is damn long, so we decided to alight at Tanah Merah.
Felt rlly sick so I went home :( Sorry bel. But I DO NOT ALWAYS leave halfway on our outings please!!!! :(



Me, as usual, cam-whoring. hehe.

Accidentally made this B&W :(





I love this cos fatty's being blurred HAHAHA..

ticket that costs us 15.50 each.sigh expensive much?



side note. that pimple on my forehead makes me look like an indian. not being racist though.


Applying sunblock. But guess what's the irony? THERE'S NO SUN!!!!!
















my fav pic of all :)










warning: series of me. i mean come on. I'M YOUNG.should act cute while i can right!!!!! :)
i dont care how you think hahahah.











P/S:ly..
deeper than the ocean.
P/P/S: YAY WELCOME HUDA TO MY BLOG. my sixth reader that i've accepted hehe. I'm becoming irritating but oh well, I'm being a great host of my blog right

No comments: