Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to reality

I'm back!!!:) Bkk was amazing I tell you. It's like a shopping paradise. For the whole 5 days I just shoppedtillIdrop:) The feeling is shiok ttm hehe. Plus the things there are cheap cheap cheap!!
Oh and I permed my hair there too. I think I look okay:) A whole new loook.

So..back to reality now. Time to move on to the next phase of my life. I'm contented with my results and I really need to thank every single teacher/friend/family member who made it possible. If it weren't for your teaching/encouragement/etc, I wouldn't have survived the Os period.

But I really wanna apologise to Mr Koh, I think I disappointed him for Physics. I rly worked super hard for Physics.:( But I kinda screwed up the MCQ so... Oh wellllllll.Can't do anything now, at least he told me he's happy for me:) And mdm yong too, I knw I don't deserve that result for my HCL, I didn't work hard/study much for HCL. Feel kinda guilty getting that grade.

Ok major problem now. :( I don't know which school to go to. Pretty sure my first choice is gonna be NJC. But I'm not sure of my 2nd/3rd choice. As in I don't know which to put first.Hopefully I'll be able to wake up to go to sch tmrw to consult the teachers.
DEADLINE'S TMRW 4PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P/S:I watched Alvin & the chipmunks tdy I knw I'm slow but..IT'S SUPER CUTE!!!!!HEHE.

No comments: