Sunday, January 10, 2010

Countdown to 2010

Note:I'm still in bangkok,this is just a scheduled post.
31st December 2009...
The day started well with me meeting bff. :) It's like a great end to 2009; meeting ppl you love.

Thank you bff for this I LOVE IT A LOT A LOT IT'S THE BEST GIFT EVER:)
Initial plan was to go k-singing @ Chinatown's 10 dollar club,

but it was all fully booked. :(

So as we were planned to give up and go to Topone at bugis, I saw a partyworld outlet across the road. Spent like 16 bux there? For 2-3hrs only, but we were so determined to sing K that nothing cld stop us.hehe:D
Went crazy/sang off-pitch/danced like mad/took crazy videos/recorded our singing. Cos we're nt afraid to show each other our unglam side:)


Side note:I wore leopard preeenz on that day HAHAHA.







A nice bff would help her bff to twist when her hands are busy. :-) Therefore I am a nice bff hehe.


Bff claims that she has a nice mouth HAHA.
















The story of this picture is super funny. I posed and pretended to kiss her but in the end, the train moved and I rly kissed her. :x So the both of us screamed and got a shock. hahahaha.












After BFF left, I met Fatty to pass her my hard disk. Though it's only like a 5-10min thing, I still treasure that time ok. :) At least we took photos tgt hehe.
But she told me I looked haggard, so..

Must give the act pathetic face:)

Then I had to rush off cos we were late for our movie;The Fourth Kind. Ansong and I were later than late(HAHAHA) so we cld only meet Xx and You kang in the theatre :x As convincing as they tried to make the movie seem to be, I kinda doubt it. I didn't believe that it was a true story and I felt so doubtful throughout that I'd go like "Really meh?"

Side note:I went to google it and there were a few websites that proved the existence of the female lead. But several other websites merely confirmed that the first few websites I saw were purposely created by the producers. So yesssss I still don't believe it's true.:)

After the movie,we bought takeaway from Burger King.


Xx

Ansong

And...stupid you kang who was so reluctant to take photos with me.:(


Yk: What do you want?
Emilia:let's take a photo.


Yk: Huh? no way.
Emilia: How can you resist taking a photo with me?


Yk: Yes I can, go away.
Emilia: Don't care, must take!!
And I started pulling him. HAHAHA. K fine this story was fabricated but he was really reluctant in some way. A picture tells a thousand words, so three pictures=? Tells three thousand words. Hahah.


Then we rushed to the Esplanade Bridge, but it was sealed by the police already.:(

Tried calling ppl to see if anyone we knew were on the bridge so tht they could bring us in. But...

His black face kinda tells it all right. We failed, so we had no choice but to go to the road that was sealed. But the view's really bad, and there's like a huge lamp pole that made our fireworks pictures look ugly.

In the midst of waiting for the others(i.e tommy/bird/gq/yeehwee/jy) to finish watching Alvin and the Chipmunks,we just ate and played Pictionary.

Sadly,my face is as big as the burger. :( :(










In the end, the whole place was packed/in chaos, so they couldn't meet us in time for countdown. :(




Told you the lamp post was a hindrance>:(





Thr was this lady in a cow suit and she went around saying happy new year to everyone.Since she looked so cute,everyone wanted to take a picture with her.So in the end,her husband got kinda pissed off.:x Hahah.




And then, since I had determination, I decided to accomplish the impossible.:)

And that is to take a picture with Yk!!!

But youkang was still reluctant to take a picture with me:(

Still giving the reluctant face, but at least he's posing heehheheh

and then smiling...

And finally a shot together HAHAHA



My head's semi-transparent idk why!!!!:x




Love this shot,we look like we're really happy people hahaah




After the whole thing, we met up with everyone @ City hall mrt.
While getting there, we were waiting to cross the road. But it's sealed too, cos they wanted to let the VIPs leave first. Cmon lah, I think it's so ridiculous and everyone was complaining abt it. But oh welll, we the commoners just have to suffer like that. :x But it's okay,played some song-guessing game with Ansong/Xx. Guess I was still in the K-mood. :X

Finally met the rest and..........

we took a grp picture yay.:)



Then jy+yeehwee tagged along with us to ECP while the rest went home.:)



BTW,it's the first time tht YeeHwee's joining us for such outings. Cos to us,he's like super guai.And he mixes with Jingming!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA. Didn't expect him to be able to make it for countdown, don't even mention staying out late until the next day. Nt badd:)



Supper@ECP.:)
In the end, I only reached home @ 1pm the next day? Tired ttm!!! Plus the sun was scorching and we were seriously deprived of sleep. So I became very very grumpy/whiny. :x


P/s:by the time this post is published, I shld already by in Bkk shopping till I drop hehehehe.
p/p/s:just finished this post @ 4.12am on the 9th, gotta leave home soon.so no genting post, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ppl.:(

No comments: