
At budget terminal with my dadddy :)

I was feeling rly daddy-sick.HAHA. Cos he's not going with us.But he's rly mean cos he didn't want to let me hug him.And he kept saying "go away" or sth I forgot. hehe.

Here's a photo of me me me at Chatuchak Weekend market.I love that place:) It's like a must go,srsly!!! And this was day 1, so I still had straight,boring hair.
Shall reveal photos of my new hair!!!:)
.....
....
..
AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
HEHEHE..
I BET YOU ARE.
....

TADAH:) hehe okay, not much diff though. Cos my hair is thick and heavy so it kinda makes it straight.
Let you compare..

Straight hair.

Curly hair.

Straight hair!!

Curly hair.!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA I JUST HAD TO DO THAT TWICE:) show y'all the difference what hehehehehe.I am irritating like that.

Oooh we stayed at Asia hotel.When we got back, my mom told me it's haunted-.- Freaked me out.:( But luckily I felt perfectly okay when I was staying at the hotel. hehe.

Here's the um..Sky train:) They have the skytrain and the subway so it can get a lil confusing:x

Ohh and I must mention,Bkk does have a lot of stray dogs. I just love dogs so I kinda hate seeing stray dogs, makes me feel sad. :(

He's looking at me hehehehe. Okay fine, I just assumed that it's a boy HAHA.
Like I've said,there are not many photos taken.So I've only the last 2 to share..

My mom is cool she wears leopard preenz hehehehe.

And she can act cute like teens!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I TTLY FORCED HER TO DO THAT.
Yay love the trip:) I felt tht I became closer to my mom/cousin.Love love love love love.
P/S:

STRAIGHT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!~

CURLY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.emphasis :D
No comments:
Post a Comment