Monday, January 18, 2010

When a friend you've known for 9 years turns 17...

DEBBIE KOH'S SWEET 17 ON THE 17TH OF JAN:)
Yes it was a rly simple celebration but surprises are so sweet sixteen cmon!!! HAHA. No, actually we ran out of surprises and 17's like a matured age, so it should be kept simple???? Me and my stupid logic, I know.

The day started with the popular staff suspecting us of stealing. :x Reason being bff and I were super cheapskate; we used their markers to write on deb's card cos we were lazy to bring ours. (at least we bought the paper from 'em ok hehe) The moment the popular staff stared at us, bff went like, "Eh let's go let's go." But my legs were feeling numb so I cldn't run. And yknw wht she did???! Leave w/o me-.-
And ppl say it's during times of crisis tht you see true colours of yr friends hahahah.


We met up with the rest and had late lunch at bugis. Steamboat@F&J. Caught up caught up caught up. love the tom yum soup :) :) Can't get enough of it leh... Okay, that aside. After that we trained to PL for our k-singing session and again, we kept laughing out loud non stop.

Situation:all of us were wearing heels,except for the birthday girl so she was really short.Then we were just randomly talking but she had to tiptoe to join us/give a cmnt. Plus her face was classic I tell you,so it kinda became the joke HAHAHA.

Anywayss I still love it a lot,as in clique 5 getting high.:D It's an improvement kekex(yes esther goh kekex is the new haha!!!:D) Ooh btw, k-singing helped us get high too.Songs like Super No.1!!

NEXT UPPPP,the surprise that dickson planned.
Minor problem thou..Deb's dad was going overseas so she needed to go home early to cut her cake.But the surprise is at CCK park,so you see we gotta trick her into gg there.

Lied(white lie hehe) to deb that Darren wants to meet up with Merlin to talk things out.And their meeting place? You knw where right.:) She rly fell for it okay,plus our acting skilllz. Can go to Mediacorp/hollywood alr hehehehe I tend to exaggerate. But at the end, we had to blindfold her, so she kinda knew abt the surprise alr.

Overalll,surprise=fail. But she was happy, and that suffices.
WE LOVE YOU DEBORAH COCO CRUNCH:)

P/S: when I reached home ystd, bff sent me this rlly sweet msg.

To the bestest bff one can have: I think you're fantastic. You made things very funny. With you around everything's sunny:)


Sweet like honey sugar watermelon candyfloss and whatnot right. Hehehe. I love you, bff!

No comments: