Have you ever regretted things you say the moment the words leave yr mouth? I dislike how I cannot control my emotions and words. Sometimes it's like I just say things too quickly and by the time I realise that it actually hurts, it's too late. But in actual fact, I don't mean it at all. I was just so angry so pissy at that point of time that I wanted to say something to make the other party feel bad.
But think about it, what do I gain?I don't even feel any better.I wish I was more mature, I wish I could be more mature.
--
I've tried so hard to hide you from everyone, tried so hard to keep us a secret.Did so many things to keep their mouths shut. In fact, I shouldn't even do it. Why shld I be bothered by what people think?It's only the people who cares that actually matter.
To people that doesn't care,I can be all nice and smiley.But to you,the one who cares about me the most,I must be so nasty+mean. Probably cos I know you'll let me, so you're the only one in the entire world tht I do this to.
Life's never smooth-sailing, isn't it? Things don't always turn out the way I want them to be. Some things that you do really upset me a lot.But despite everything, there are still the things that make it worth. Tonight,I took time out and thought of it.At my worst times,you've said and did the sweetest things.Rmb this?
"You know why you can't see the stars? Because they're backing you up."
I hope tmrw will be fine. No wait, I know tomorrow will be fine :)
P/s:No genting trip day 3 post today.

No comments:
Post a Comment