This was 2 days ago. Movie date with ester, maggie and bel at vivo city.
Today I was so bored, tht I literally stoned at home. Was tired of watching tv/using the computer so I just stoned. Then I thought,"Aiya just continue watching HPTX to keep myself occupied." But somehow, a part of me just decided to not waste life like a 宅女. So conclusion?? I went swimming!! 10 laps :) hehe. Not bad okay, considering the fact that I've not exercised since the holiday started?
Bad news is,I'm feeling very hungry now :( But if i eat,all that I've done will be a waste right!!
That aside, I'm supposed to go to some KSS Alumni meeting tmrw. But after thinking for a long time, I decided not to. I guess I'm kinda afraid of commitment. Yes I'm pretty sure I'll be enthusiastic at the beginning. But when JC life starts, I won't be able to have time and I'll slowly not attend the meetings,etc etc. So yeah,I guess I'll give it a miss.

No comments:
Post a Comment