Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Genting trip day 2

Before I start this post,I wanna say... after a million times of ppl saying, "eh very nice,go watch go watch." I finally went to watch HPTX(hi my sweetheart) last night. I personallly feeel that............it's not very very very very nice. :x I think it's just another typical love drama. Or maybe I'm only at episode 4? Tht's why I don't find it very funnny. Despite all,I still enjoy the show because it holds an uncanny resemblance with....... sth. :)

So....
Day two. 4TH JAN
As expected,I woke up the last. :( But nvm. Colleen and I tied our hair cos i heard abt this horror story. Thr was this girl with long long hair who went to take the Space Shot.In the end, her hair got stuck to sth, so when the ride progressed, her whole scalp got pulled off. I don't know if it's true but better be safe than sorry!!!!

So yes, tied our hair and we were on our way to the Outdoor Theme Park. :)




Hehe it's all about the angle.

 
 
I love this photo because we were all imitating the pinkred dino behind us HAHAA.

 
And as usual,I'll never ever forget to take a photo of.....myself hehehe.

First ride.We decided to get wet wet wet first, so that we'd be able to dry ourselves aft that.




Although the one at Escape theme park looks more scary, this is in fact more scary. :( Cos it's rly steep!!!!! It makes your heart feel like it's gonna jump out anytime. Oh and look at Tommy pang :) Looking scared(but trying hard not to HAHAHAH) cos it's his virgin trip at thrilling rides,can you believe it???

 
 
 
 
 
Colleen giving me the O.O face HAAHAHHAHAA.


Okay then it began to drizzle, so we clld only take those rides with shelter. Yes, in other words, the kiddy rides!!!! Like....

Stupid teacups.Even seeing it makes me dizzy/nauseous. :(
So we have people who are feeling...AH SHIT WHAT'S THAT WORD..........ah yes yes nostalgic.:)
And people who....


just couldn't be bothered to entertain the rest HAHA.

And while they were taking the teacup ride, I was kinda busy too..


Busy taking pictures of the Spaceshot from a distance.And getting scared at the same time :x



 
  
 I have this qian bian face I knw. Even I feel like smacking it hahahaha. :x



Leisure ride:) Basicalllly we were just enjoying the cold weather+enjoying the scenery.And this picture is damn cool cos all of us linked tgt and took a photo:)

But daniel and jieyong wasn't keen on the ride so they went for some carnival games.And lucky daniel...


won this bear.I named it I Miss Yuting In Genting!!!!Totally rhymes right?HAHA.:D
 
I like his expression:D:D






Colleen being super brave cos she took this ride like what?!?For the umpteenth time.

Can't rlly rmb alll the rides, but the most anticipated ride was undoubtedly the Spaceshot!


I rmb I really needed to use the toilet but everyone didn't rly bother about me. :( :(


Yeehwee holding "I miss Kunting in Genting"!!!! HAHAHAHA i named that bear for Tommy.
Okay since we're on the topic of bears, I wanted that bear so badly ok. So I went to try my luck.BUT YES,i've got none>:( My face ttly changed and everyone could tell I was emo lah. But after awhile, when we were on the way to the Spaceshot ride,I didn't really think about the bear anymore. :)

Sorry you-know-who for you-know-what.:D




Finally getting on the ride!!!



I think we were checking our seat belts.But apparently, mine was very loose!!!!And I started to panic. :x So I called that person and asked him to check again, but he didn't really care about me.Sigh..
I rly thought I wasn't gonna make it.Serious!!



Still looking okayy:)
 
But yes,I was starting to get nervous.
 
Jieyong+kh.



Daniel was like PRAYING?!?!?!?!?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I LOVE THIS PHOTO MAN.Super epic.Shows a thousand words.
Note:I was stilll normal


 Then I started to scream already.Even before the ride began. Everyone queuing up was laughing at me please:(



And colleen's being a darling to console me hehe:D



We were going up and this time,even daniel was screaming.:x no time for regrets alr you see.



Going up up up.Cos I took this ride 2 years ago.So I know that it will stay up there for approx 10 secs before it drops suddenly. Then I was counting.."1,2,3....10."Until 11,12 and I went like,"WALAO FASTER DROP LAH!!!" So the next moment, it rlly dropped HAHAHA.
The feeling's rlly scary and you won't even be able to scream at all.It's like your mouth's open but nothing can come out at all.
 But it's fun fun fun ttm!! You won't be able to feel your butts on the seat anymore :) :) HEHE.Must try when you go to genting!!!!




 
Feeling very relieved cos I didn't die during the ride:x
 
Group photo of the brave souls who went on the ride!!!!



This ride is my fav!! Cos it's thrilling but at the same time, it's very very safe!!So I think I took this ride like 4 times? I can't exactly rmb. :x
Then it was reaching evening time plus we were hungry so we left to eat dinnner.

 
Msia's KFC!!!The one that everyone has been talking about.

But sth bad happened.Youkang went missing!!!!!!!!! The worst thing that can happen on a trip right?!?! Yk is a mild-introvert so no one really knew where he went.Such mean friends we were right?:( So xx and ansong went back to the theme park+our hotel room to look for him,but to no avail. In the end,tommy and the rest were just randomly walking around and they bumped into him -.- Best way to find a lost guy. HAHA.

Then um,the rest went back to the theme park.But it was raining+misty, and they were like ganchiong spiders pls-.- Walked at turbo speed, to the pt tht we cldn't catch up.So we gave up and went back to the hotel room.Anyway there weren't anymore available rides..

A very happy me.:)
 
Tommmy
 
Ansong
 
Collleen
And XX!!!I don't have a photo of him in the hotel room.Okay so we just stayed in the warm hotel room and..
 
Played cardszxz.Bridge and poker.Btw,I learnt to play Poker there!!!HAHA and I'm kinda addicted to it now.I like playing poker :x :x Shall show off my skills during CNY HAHAHA.

Then tommmy left to play bowling+pool with the rest while Ansong,xx,Colleen and I stayed inside the hotel room. Played EXTREMELY-HIONG-PILLOW-FIGHT. HAHAHA. Rly fun okay. Unleashed the kid in us :):) As simple as it sounds, we really had a lot a lot of fun.We just LOL-ed allll the way until we fell asleep. HAHAHAHAHA.I know the falling asleep part is a little anti-climax:x


Dinnner @ Marrybrown!!!!
Then tommy and junyong still had the Outdoor theme park tag on their wrists so they decided to try and play the bumper cars(indoor ride) Who knew, the person-in-charge didn't really check so they got through and got a free ride>< But Colleen was feeling sick so we didn't really play. Went back and slept early!!Day 2's night wasn't fun :(

Okay day 3 tmrw!!Nothing much actually.Actually it has been like 14 days since the genting trip and I kinda miss it as I browsed through the pictures :( Oh welll,at least we have a 4D'09 chalet coming up! Can't wait can't wait~

No comments: