Ppl who went:Colleen, Tommy, An Song, XX, Youkang, jun yong, daniel, kwonghong ,jieyong, yee hwee, daniel's parents and I.
Colleen stayed over at my place the night before.Had heart-to-heart talks agn.:) Hehe then we lay on my bed+listened to songs from my macbook and fell asleep at around 4am?
This shot is damn artistic right.HAHAHA Above sleep shots are all taken by ansong cos he cldn't get to sleep!! :x
Finally reached at ard late afternoon and there were so many people waiting to check in!! >:( Thankfully I saw my neighbour(yes it's a small world haha) and she gave me her queue no. so yay we skipped 25 ppl.:)
While dan's parents waited to check in,we went for lunch.
Looks like a coffeeshop only but the food is srsly overpriced-.- Daniel kinda got scammed cos his food costs 30ringgit(approx 15singdollars).
And daniel was so unhappy that he ate everything until his plate was clean.
Pissed off face hehee.
So after that, I kinda got scared by the price and i took damn long to decide what to eat.Was on budget okay:( Coach+hotel+expenses there=paid by me me me!!
Okay so basically first day's activity was the indoor theme park~
Played motion master/ferris wheel/bumper car/ can't rmb alr.:(
CUTE RIGHT HAHAHA. Posed my "huh" face so well:)
Motion master,which kinda sucked..
Colleen/tommy/ansong/me went bck hotel to plan surprise first. (eg. decorated the room,thought of how to surprise him,etc)
We look so happpy here hehe.
Then we had dinner @ sushi king!!! It was evn more worth it thn the stupid coffeeshop with overpriced foood. Imagine... eating at Sakae Sushi is evn cheaper than eating at yr estate's Kopitiam. No sense right!! HAHA
Aft tht we went back tgt for the surprise while tommy dragged kh away.
All in all, it was a successss.:)
To end the day,we caught a movie @ 1.30am; Treasure Hunter. Initially I was feeling rly tired and I wanted to slp so badly but I didn't want to miss the show.Plus i thought everyone was watching. But yknow what? EVERYONE slept, except for xunxin.HAHAHAHA.
So..Day 1 ended at 4am.
MORE SOOON. So sorry for dragging this post for so long. :x
No comments:
Post a Comment