AND IT'S RED.:) Hot colour I knw hehe. Had lunch @ 313's food republic and as usual, GQ's the joke hehehe. I love seeing GQ, makes me smile a lot yknow!!
See!! How can you not smile when you look @ his face? :) Except that he's a little fair in this picture cos of the flash.
Finally met up with my lovely Bird too:) See that cute bear, TPSH won it for her during Genting. how sweet right.:-) Best part is that it only cost him 4ringgit.(approx 2SGD)
So.. I used to play pool but it's like played anyhow cos I don't knw the proper way. :x But ystd, I own @ pool ok.:) Maybe not very pro but I own bird at pool!!!!:D Hehe. But the game played btwn Bird&tommy and Ansong&i, we lost. :(
Stupid ansong, looks damn pro right? Actually he ain't. HAHA:)
Stupid guy suddenly did the "ROCKER" pose and made me LOL. As you can see,I was on the verge of LOL-ing.:x
Tsk,girls never fail to camwhore i knw:)
JYJYJY.
Kwonghong.:)
Yk
After pool,we went for a movie;Cirque Du Freak.
Me like seeing so many movie tix hehe.
So anyway I didn't like the movie. :( It only gives an introduction of the whole story so while you're waiting for the action and the climax, the show ends and forces you to watch the sequel. No way am I doing that. :x
--
I'll be away to BKK from 9th to 13th.
And yes I am still very sad that I cannot take my results with everyone. :( Thought of asking people to call me and tell me my results, but what if my results are bad? I won't be able to enjoy the rest of my trip, right? What to do? Can't waste $ either. And I've been controlling all my shopping urges for this trip. Tsk.
Anyway meanwhile, I'll try try try to schedule posts of the countdown day+genting trip so as to keep my blog alive yes? BYE PEOPLE,GOOD LUCK ON THE 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!
Shall end this post with....
a lovely picture of us.:)
p/s:bel, rly sorry for ystd.
No comments:
Post a Comment